Followers

Sunday, April 8, 2012

(Happy Resurrection Day 2012)

The resurrection of Jesus is the Christian religious belief that Jesus Christ returned to bodily life on the Sunday following the Friday on which he was executed by crucifixion.  My new book
"The Solution For Black America:  Reclaiming, Rebuilding, and Restoring The Urban Ghettos In America” the second edition is near complete thanks in part to one of my advisor board member. I will be sending out 100  query letters to respectable literary agents each week until my book is accepted by an agent who sees the value in my story.  The Solution For Black America is the Grass Roots Community Activist Movement and I can prove it. I explain in depth the purpose of GRCAM
and the vision my creator has given me on how to end gun violence, poverty, and structural inequality in America.  Once I generate enough revenue  I plan on doing book tours around the country not only to sale my book but also to recruit thirty of the best and brightest people in America to join my management team and help me get GRCAM up and running in Chicago and eventually in every city and ghetto in America. 


I stood fast on the principles that my creator has given me for twenty years now the time has come to take my story beyond my city in hopes of returning  back to Chicago with others that are willing to work with me directly. For those of you who would like to help me with my cause “Help Stop The Genocide In American Ghettos purchase my book and encourage your family and friends who are concerned about black issues to do the same.


I am not like other authors that just want to make money I want to build a personal relationship /professional relationship with my readers by encouraging those who agree with my vision to send me your name and contact number to my facebook inbox. If you are not comfortable with exchanging numbers than send me your Yahoo email so that we can discuss the book live on Yahoo Messenger or Skype. For those of you who think that there  is not a need for GRCAM just  look at the links below.


Show & Prove:


http://news.yahoo.com/manhunt-underway-tulsa-gunman-kills-3-211007756.html

















No comments: