Followers

Monday, April 9, 2012

GRCAM In Motion

(New Urban Author & New Hood Visionary  Mr. Emmanuel Barbee)


I only have three people on my advisory board at this time out of 3,000 plus people on my facebook friends list. One of them is proof reading and editing the second edition of my book.  I am currently looking for literary agents that will help me get my manuscript into the right hands so that my book can have a chance at making it to the best seller’s list. I also plan on turning my book into a movie. I am still working on finding  rental space so that I can start my child daycare business in order to generate revenue so that I can begin working on the major projects I discuss in my book.  My creator has given me the road map on how to end gun violence, poverty, and structural inequality in America.  I seek only thirty people in the United States who have read my book "The Solution For Black America: Reclaiming, Rebuilding, and Restoring The Urban Ghettos In America" and agree with my vision and all of the principles in my book to come to Chicago and help me get GRCAM up and running for the sake of our people.  My organization would have been up and running years ago but our people have become so Americanized that they view new start up businesses as a potential competitor. For this reason I will only hire my clients and my members because (GRCAM)  the Grass Roots Community Activist Movement is about  serving those who want our services.  GRCAM will liberate our brothers and sisters in America first then we will expand to the African continent, Brazil, and the Caribbean Islands. 

If a CEO from Wall Street offers me twenty five million dollars to just go away and leave GRCAM alone I will tell him to go to hell. The value of the dollar is devalued due to inflation. I come not to improve the system but to offer an alternative GRCAM. This is what my creator has given me to do and I will carry out my mission to the fullest. To learn more about  my book, my cause “Help Stop The Genocide In American Ghettos” and my organization GRCAM click on my links below:



No comments: