Followers

Monday, April 23, 2012

(GRCAM Black Own)

Attention  Real brothers & sisters



I am trying to start a black own organization that will meet the needs of our people starting in Chicago.  A majority of our people work for someone else and a majority of that talent benefit another community while our people who reside in Urban America struggle to find jobs, affordable housing, and good schools. This is the primary reason why I wrote my story to find others who are business minded to work with me directly for the sake of our people. I’ve given up on black leadership they are barely focusing on the community but instead focus on being in the spot light and keeping our people misinformed. After all they get their funding from the financial elites.

 I am only seeking 30 people in the United States that agree with my vision to come to Chicago and work with me directly by helping me turn my vision into a reality. Those of you who are authors, journalist, or have media experience I need your help with assisting me in finding a good literary agent that will connect me with a respectable publisher who will publish the second edition of my book in a more professional manner and turn my book into a movie. Once GRCAM is established in Chicago we will spead chapters in every city and ghetto in America.  I want to provide legitimate jobs to those who agree with my vision and we will do cooperative alliances with other communities that are willing to work with us. How can I get other racial groups on board if I can’t get our own people to work with me?

 Out of three thousand plus so called friends on my facebook page I only have three people on my advisory board that’s not acceptable. The only reason why my organization is not up and running is because I lack support from majority of people on my friends list. I am on 300 social networks and I correspond with a total of 125,000 people and yet my book sells are barely selling what’s wrong with this picture? I am not here to beg others to buy my book if you careless then remove me off your friends list.

The best way for you to help me move from behind a computer is to purchase my book and read the entire book “The Solution For Black America: Reclaiming, Rebuilding, And Restoring The Urban Ghettos In America.”  If you agree with my vision I want to hear from you send me your name and contact number to my facebook inbox. If you are not comfortable with exchanging numbers then send me your Yahoo email so that we can chat on Yahoo Messenger or on Skype. If I had the time I would go to every person profile and ask them are they in agreement with my vision and if not I would delete them. My organization will end gun violence, poverty, and structural inequality in America if given a chance. We see that nothing out here is working and yet I can’t find anyone in my city to help me with getting GRCAM up and running so I decided to take my story public without shame to seek others from around the country (30) people to be exact to come to Chicago and help turn my vision into reality.

My foreign friends in Africa, Brazil, and the Caribbean Islands my vision is not just limited to America alone. If you have family and friends in the U.S. encourage them to purchase my book and read the entire book if they agree with my vision and all of the principles tell them to send me a friend request to my facebook or g-mail and their name and number. If they are able to come to Chicago and join my management team, after they help me set up GRCAM in 25 states then I will have those same people you referred to me to come to your country and set up GRCAM. I’ll make sure that you have a position within the organization you have my word. Without black support my vision is meaningless and all of us will continue to suffer under this bias system created by the rich for the rich. GRCAM is for ordinary people and GRCAM is based on my personal experience. No one on this planet knows GRCAM better then I for this is my contribution back to my community and my people.  



My You Tube Video:






My Book Ad.

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=c5e8e8ba670e68e05a9e4a&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

My Book Interview:


http://interviewswithblackentrepreneurs.com/emmanuel-barbee/



My Book Links:







No comments: