Followers

Thursday, April 19, 2012

(Attention Urban America)

I am asking those of you on my friends list that are published authors or journalist to help me with my search of finding a potential literary agent from around the country who would be interested in representing my new book "The Solution For Black America: Reclaiming, Rebuilding, And Restoring The Urban Ghettos In America." Second edition, I will pay the standard rate. I have my book proposal and manuscript on hand. Send me a message to my facebook inbox if you know of someone or encourage that person to send me a friend request and their information. This time around I want to get published with a respectable well known publisher who will see the value in my story to society. I want the best and brightest people in the United States to be on my team so that this organization will become effective and successful for many years.


My platform is based on my organization which is the road map to end gun violence, poverty, and structural inequality in Black America and in America in general. It’s my hope to have my book turn into a movie for all to see and decide once and for all if we’re going to end these social problems in America or not. The sooner I get republished the sooner I can move from behind the computer and share my new book with the public. For those of you who want to see real change in our community and our culture then work with me directly don’t be a passive spectator.   

My Facebook Page:

http://www.facebook.com/emmanuelbarbeeonline


My Cause: (Help Stop The Genocide In American Ghettos)


My Organization GRCAM:


http://manwellsmovement.webs.com/home.htm



                                         

No comments: