Followers

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

(Capitalism vs. GRCAM)

Dear cyber friends & associates



I am proud to share my vision with those of you who are concern about black issues. It’s been a long journey for me to reach the point where I am headed towards which is major book deal and a movie deal. Each day as I write and send off my query letters to potential literary agents I can feel that my story will reach the right agent who will help me find the best publisher for my second edition of "The Solution For Black America: Reclaiming, Rebuilding, And Restoring The Urban Ghettos In America."  What makes my book different from any other book in print?  I provide the road map on how to end gun violence, poverty, and structural inequality in America.


What makes my organization (The Grass Roots Community Activist Movement) different from other black organizations and or other organizations? GRCAM is a new system and a new way of thinking about how to solve social issues once and for all rather than to continue to hold on to the same system that enslaved our ancestors.  It is unfortunate that I don’t have any support for my organization in my city of Chicago but once GRCAM is accepted in other cities and become established then everybody will want to be on board. It is through my story that makes GRCAM a reality.  I have been pushing this vision for 20 years and still no support and that’s one reason why I wrote this book. I also wrote this book to recruit the best and brightest people from around the country to come to Chicago and help me get GRCAM up and running. Finally I wrote this book in order to generate revenue to start working on the major projects I discuss in this book. If you agree with my vision and all of the principles in my book then send me your name and number to my facebook inbox. If you are not comfortable with exchanging numbers then send me your Yahoo email so that we can chat live on Yahoo Messenger or on Skype.  The sooner I can get my new book published and on the best seller’s list the sooner I will move from behind a computer. It’s your call if you want to read my story or not either way I will press forward. Only those under my leadership will I provide employment to when we have job openings. Only those under my leadership will I work with directly as long as they remain clients or members. To learn more about my book, my cause, and my organization click on the links below.



My Cause: (Help Stop The Genocide In American Ghettos)


http://www.causes.com/causes/508743-help-stop-the-genocide-in-american-ghettos?m=509f6ac8



My Organization GRCAM: The Grass Roots Community Activist Movement



No comments: