Followers

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

GRCAM Is Ready To Lead Black America

Help put my book “The Solution For Black America: Reclaiming, Rebuilding, And Restoring The Urban Ghettos in America” on the best seller’s list  by purchasing my book and reading the entire book.

Summary of my book:

This book is an auto-biography about my personal experience growing up in the inner city of Chicago. Experience is the best teacher and I am the best qualified person to write this book as it pertains to my own experience. I wrote “The Solution For Black America: Reclaiming, Rebuilding, And Restoring The Urban Ghettos In America” to first raise awareness about the senseless violence taken place in Chicago ghettos. I also wrote this book to promote my organization. “The Grass Roots Community Activist Movement” It has three main components: a social service component, a spiritual component, and a political component. The platform of my book is based on my vision in which my creator has given me on how to end gun violence, poverty, and structural inequality in Urban America and in America in general. Finally, I wrote this book to generate revenue/ seed money to attract others to join my board of directors and my advisory board. We will focus on the major projects I discuss in chapter eleven such as starting the child daycare business as well as starting an alternative school on both the Westside and Southside of Chicago. Once GRCAM is established in Chicago I plan to expand GRCAM in every city and every ghetto in America. In time I plan on expanding GRCAM on the African continent, as well as in Brazil and the Caribbean Islands.

I am asking all of my true supporters to purchase my book anyway flaws and all. Make the corrections yourself if you like. I am currently seeking a literary agent. I’ve been sending out several query letters daily from around the country in order to find one who would connect me with a respectable publisher who will see the value of my work which would improve our society and humanity. It’s my hope that the revised second edition of my book will become a movie. Unlike other organizations that do a partial part of addressing social problems we will focus on the entire black family from infants to senior citizens and change the negative environment in the black ghetto/ the hood.

If you agree with my vision and all of the principles then send me your name and your Yahoo email address to my facebook inbox or my g-mail. We can chat live on Yahoo Messenger or on Skype. My Skype screen name is manwell4mankind. Also encourage your family, friends, or everyone else you believe are interested in black issues. I encourage you all to check out all the web links below in order to see that my message is relevant in this day and age. You can be one of the many people I seek on my board of directors/ advisory board if you live in the United States. I share the spot light with those who want to be on my team. You will go down in history for joining one of the soon to be greatest black organizations in America. Spread my vision and encourage others to read my story and join my free online groups. In return I will personally work with you and your immediate family members for life as long as you keep the lines of communication open with me and be a part of my organization.

My other journal:
 




My Cause: (Help Stop The Genocide In American Ghettos)

http://www.causes.com/causes/508743-help-stop-the-genocide-in-american-ghettos?m=509f6ac8

My Organization GRCAM:

http://manwellsmovement.webs.com/home.htm

No comments: