Followers

Monday, May 7, 2012

(20 Years Later: My Vision Still Remain Intact)

It is evident that GRCAM is needed in our community. All I can do at this point is to continue to push my vision out to the public in order to reach reasonable brothers, sisters, and others to join my board of directors and my advisory board so that we can begin working on turning my vision into reality for our people that’s trapped in American ghettos. One city one state at a time. If I returned back to my former community today all I have to show forth is that I written a book. Nobody can eat a book. It’s my goal to provide legitimate jobs to our young and older people so that they don’t become career criminals.  Another goal of mind is to unify middle class, working class, and our under class brothers and sisters to work with me in this organization so that it can be effective for years to come. I also want non-blacks to help advance our cause which is “Help Stop The Genocide In American Ghettos” starting in Chicago.
                                      
All I need from  others on my friends list or those who read my blogs is for you to purchase my book “The Solution For Black America: Reclaiming, Rebuilding, And Restoring, The Urban Ghettos In America.” Read the entire book and if you agree with my vision send me your name and contact number to my facebook inbox. If you are not comfortable with exchanging numbers with me then send me your Yahoo email address so that we can chat live on Yahoo Messenger or on Skype. I am ready to lead this new movement in Black America but without black support my vision is meaningless and the senseless violence will continue and our taxes will continue to increase in other words the same ole same ole would continue.

http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20120424/canarsie-mill-basin/family-seeks-justice-for-alleged-brick-thief-run-down-by-cops



GRCAM will bring equal justice to all Americans. As long as we as black people continue to follow the same steps of misguided leaders who have a hidden agent our cause will always be in the hands of those who are indifferent of our interest. We were divided during enslavement house negro and field negro. Today we are divided by social class middle class, working class, under class. I am reaching out to my middle class brothers and sisters, my working class brothers and sisters, and my under class brothers and sisters. Yes we all are entitled to our own opinion but if that's not working why not give a new perspective on social issues a chance?

GRCAM is only a vision for now but I believe that if given a chance it can improve the quality of life for our people and others who agree with this great vision. Read my story and if you agree send me your contact information so that I can begin moving from behind a computer.

http://www.poynter.org/latest-news/making-sense-of-news/172840/george-zimmermans-lawyers-hope-to-win-trial-by-social-media-in-trayvon-martin-case/


My Cause: (Help Stop The Genocide In American Ghettos)


http://www.causes.com/causes/508743-help-stop-the-genocide-in-american-ghettos?m=509f6ac8


My Organization GRCAM:


http://manwellsmovement.webs.com/home.htm

No comments: