Followers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

(GRCAM For Generation Y)

Happy belated Mothers day, I am currently on business working with my advisory board members in helping me revise my first book “The Solution For Black America: Reclaiming, Rebuilding, And Restoring The Urban Ghettos in America.” I am asking all of my supporters who are authors, journalist, radio talk show host, and those with experience in the media to assist me with finding a respectable literary agent or a good black publishing company.  Once my book is re-published I will  begin my book tour until my book become a best seller. I am asking my friends of faith to continue to pray that I will have a literary agent or a respectable publisher before the end of  summer. Also pray that my story will become a best seller so that I can use the revenue to offer incentives to attract others from around the United States to join my board of directors/ advisory board.



My organization aim is to end gun violence, poverty, and structural inequality in America. One city one state at a time starting in Chicago. Finally, those of you who can purchase my current book and if you agree with my vision interact with me directly by sending me your name and contact number to my facebook page. If you are not comfortable with exchanging numbers then send me your Yahoo email so that we can chat live on Yahoo Messenger or on Skype. Peace & blessings.

My You Tube Video: (Maafa 21)
 


My Organization GRCAM:


My Cause: (Help Stop The Genocide In American Ghettos)

http://www.causes.com/causes/508743-help-stop-the-genocide-in-american-ghettos?m=509f6ac8

Chicago Homicide:

http://homicides.redeyechicago.com/




No comments: