Followers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Vision Impaired Temporarily

We as a people are not solution oriented we like to complain about the lack of jobs in our community. I am trying to create jobs in the black community and  I'm not going to continue to wait on the government to solve our problems but without other black professionals like me what else can I do accept push foward and downsize my vision. Ask me why? Because our own people are against my organization  because I emphasis on liberating our people that are trapped in American ghettos. Black capitalist view me as a competitor and will stop at nothing to keep my views out of da hood. Starting in January 2012 I will be seeking 30 people in the United States with out degrees to come to Chicago and join my advisory board.


I’ve tried for 19 years to get black churches and black organizations in Chicago to partner with me and I was willing to give them half of the credit but a lot of them just gave me lip service and others just decline to do business. I tried several times to sale my book from my former college Malcolm X College they refuse to return my calls. Don’t believe me call Dean Lisa Willis and ask her why Malcolm X College will not allow me to speak on campus and sale my book? Contact her at 312/ 850-7152


It’s not just limited to that college Northeastern IL. University also refuse to allow me to speak on campus to promote my book call student activity at 773/583-4050. Because I claim to have the answer to end gun violence, poverty, and structural inequality in America. How can someone knock my claim if they don’t give me a chance to back up my claim?


Further More, when I tried to give back to my former community by starting an alternative school to get my feet back into the community so that I can work directly with single black mothers and single black fathers I was discriminated against not by white people but by our own people. I found two facilities in my former community that I wanted to lease rental space from. The Westside Learning Center. Contact Ms. Holloway 312/ 850-7152. The other place is Sankofa. Contact Mr. Crawford at 773 626-4497.


At this point  I am asking  for everyone on my friends list to purchase my book if you agree with all of the principles in my book than send me your name and number to my in box. IF you disagree with the principles I ask that you delete me from your friends list we can remain strangers. I thank God that I am in the information age which allows me to bypass closed minded people and reach others who think outside of the box like me. I refuse to kiss up to anyone to be on my team I just keep it movin. Once GRCAM becomes a success I will keep the lines of communication open with those who were by my side from the beginning. I will share that spot light and work with you for life as long as you remain cool with me this is how I do.

I trust my creator in allowing me to press forward in my  ambition to start my alternative school The Grass Roots Community Activist Institute hopefully by next year  with or without a board of directors/ advisory board. We will offer four basic classes in the area of  acting , journalism, oil painting, and a music workshop. In addition, we will offer onsite child daycare. The benefits of joining  my organization and my online groups such as (GRCAG) The Grass Roots Community Activist Group is that you can interact with my supporters from around the globe.

This group is a virtual community for both single black mothers and single black fathers who reside in da hood and outside of da hood  as well as other racial groups who want to help our cause which is "Help Stop The Genocide In American Ghettos" until I get a place of business this is my way of giving  back to my people. I am gifted in the area of research I can find anything in print.  I assist others who have accepted my hand of friendship with finding college scholarships/grants, small business grants; housing; legal services and employment  all for free.


* You will go down in history for helping to end gun violence in America. You will be remembered as one of the pioneers who help turn my vision into reality.

* I will share the spot light with those under my leadership and I will work with you and your immediate family members for life as long as you keep the lines of communication open with me.

* Once we come to power on a national level GRCAM will end taxes or taxation in America.

* Once our students complete our training program they can work for GRCAM without having to look else where for employment.

* GRCAM  will be a full service organization ranging from services with children, teenagers, adults, and the elderly.


All of this technology like Skype or Yahoo Messenger  we can now do webinars and hold tele-conferences. Most of all you can join my free online groups on (Google, MSN, Yahoo) to connect with my supporters from around the globe.  You don't really need  to relocate to Chicago to interact with with me or join my board of directors I just want you to know that I am legitimate.  I can't do all this alone I need dedicated brothers, sisters, and others to help turn GRCAM into a reality for the sake of our children, our community, and our race. IF you have Skype my screen name is manwell4mankind. Send me your name and email address or your contact number to my inbox.


My Social Group - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheGrassRootsCommunityActivistGroup


I am a new urban author of the book "The Solution For Black America: Reclaiming, Rebuilding, And Restoring The Urban Ghettos In America." My creator has given me the answer on how to end gun violence, poverty, and structural inequality in America. I speak absolute truth.

My Book Links:

Amazon -

http://www.amazon.com/Solution-Black-America-ebook/dp/B003D7K31I/ref=sr_1_2


Barnes and Noble -

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Solution-for-Black-America/Emmanuel-Barbee/e/9781450041102/?itm=2&USRI=The+Solution+For+Black+America


Xlibris -

https://www2.xlibris.com/bookstore/bookdisplay.aspx?bookid=76565


My BlogTalkRadio Book Interview



http://www.blogtalkradio.com/poeticenergyradio/2010/10/21/candid-interview-author-emmanual-barbee


My Speech - http://vimeo.com/25959830


My Fave Videos:




http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=c5e8e8ba670e68e05a9e4a&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv6sQKHdgOA


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8N62_nlaKQ

No comments: