Followers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Is Black America Ready For GRCAM?

Here’s another black capitalist who wants to maintain the status quo for the rich and cut entitlement programs for the middle class and the poor. I’ve been pushing GRCAM for 19 years if only we were organized like the Tea Party we could solve all the social issues in America. IF those same people that is occupying Wall Street would join GRCAM we could end the elites power in America. Today a majority of black organizations just want to be seen in the lime light by making all kinds of noise yet the same social problems still exist.  Out of  all the churches in the black community in which they all speak of  salvation but yet view each other as  competitors for members and compete for  status in the community. These same communities in the inner city remain unchanged as a result of same old politics a do nothing approach.  In order for us to change our current circumstances we must first become un-capitalized and learn how to work cooperatively that's what my organization plan to do.

Now for those black organizations and black churches who reject our cooperative alliances we will compete with them for the hearts and minds of the people within the community and we will work ten times harder at delivering goods and services to those communities we plan to serve.  We will only assist those who want our services and agree with our vision and our principles. In order for us to rise to the occassion we must reconnect back to our roots of the Civil Right's Movement. GRCAM picks up where Dr. King ended the "Poor People's March" and applie it to this day and age. GRCAM is a private organization my gift back to my community,  my people, and my country to those that want to be part of the solution. My system will end capitalism once and for all if I have others on board to make it happen. As long as my message is ignored these issues will continue for the next 100 years.


http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Herman-Cains-999-tax-plan-cnnm-976918316.html?x=0

I offer the solution to solve our social problems if given a chance. I've been ignored for 19 years by black organizations in Chicago as well as by the black church. I seek 30 black or non black professionals in the United States to help turn my vision into reality. Read my book "The Solution For Black America: Reclaiming, Rebuilding, And Restoring The Urban Ghettos In America" and if you agree with my vision and all of the principles in my book then send me your name and number to my inbox. I can't just sit back and wait on others to join my cause all I can do for now is share my vision and hope to reach reasonable brothers sisters and others to work with me directly in my cause to Help Stop The Genocide In American Ghettos by joining GRCAM. To learn more about my book and my organization read the next entry below. Peace and blessings


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UrSL170PG4&feature=related


http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/42436196#42436196



http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/occupy-wall-street-global



http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-ticker/top-5-facts-america-richest-1-183022655.html

No comments: