The Grass Roots Community Activist Movement On The Rise
I've tried for over 10 years to get black churches and black organizations in Chicago to partner with me a lot of them just gave me lip service and others just decline to do business. I tried several times to sale my book from my former college Malcolm X College they refuse to return my calls. Don't believe me call Dean Lisa Willis and ask her why Malcolm X College will not allow me to speak on campus and sale my book? Contact her at 312/ 850-7152 It's not just limited to that college Northeastern IL. University also refuse to allow me to speak on campus to promote my book call student activity at 773/583-4050. Because I claim to have the answer to end gun violence, poverty, and structural inequality in America. How can someone knock my claim if they don’t give me a chance to back up my claim? Further More, when I tried to give back to my former community back starting an alternative school The Grass Roots Community Activist Institute which will offer four classes an acting class, journalism, oil painting, and a music workshop as well as an onsite child daycare I was discriminated against not by white people but by our own people. I found two facilities in my former community that I wanted to lease rental space from.
The Westside Learning Center. Contact Ms. Holloway 312/ 850-7152. The other place is Sankofa. Contact Mr. Crawford at 773 626-4497. Don’t they know you can’t keep a good black man down. I thank my creator for allowing me to be in the information age and that I was able to get my book published despite the fact that the editing department did not do their job my story is now available to the public. Although The Grass Roots Community Activist Group is on several social networks I'm ready to move GRCAM from behind a computer into my former community and in time in every ghetto in America. I seek 30 black professionals or 30 non black professionals in the United States who have read my book and agree with my vision and accept all of the principles in my book to join my board of directors and to send me your name and number to my inbox. I will contact you and arrange for us to all meet me in person. IF I don’t have my professionals by January 2012 then I seek 30 black or non black Americans without degrees in the United States who have read my book and agree with my vision and accept all of the principles in my book to join my advisory board and to send me your name and number to my inbox. I will contact you and arrange for us to all meet me in person. Once we get GRCAM up and running in Chicago we will move on to the city until GRCAM is in every ghetto in America. My goal is to unite the hood nationwide and for us to Reclaim Rebuild and Restore the urban ghettos in America. My organization aim is as follows:
* To launch a new movement in the hood that consist of a social service component, a spiritual component, and a political component.
* To recruit the best and brightest people across the United States and overseas to come to Chicago, Illinois and join my board of directors and or my administrative team. I seek to recruit local investors as well as foreign investors to meet with me and my attorney in order to make this organization successful and effective for years to come.
* To end the genocide in American ghettos.
* To united The Hood nationwide - East Coast, West Coast, Midwest, Dirty South
* To reduce the number of Black Men in prison.
* To promote marriage in the Black Community.
* To change the negative statistics in the Black Community.
* To promote New Hood and start a new political party Democratic Socialist Party
* To promote Entrepreneurship and create our own businesses in the Black Community.
* To educate the community about Financial Intelligence and investing.
* To provide employment to all my members in the Black Community.
* To educate the Black Community about Democratic Socialism.
* To work directly with single black mothers and single black fathers to assist them with job training, child care services, employment and other resources.
* To end gun violence, poverty, and structural inequalities once and for all in America.
* We will offer a second chance program for ex-offenders who are truly remorseful for their past deeds. All racial groups are welcome to join this cause however, everyone must accept the principles based in my book "The Solution For Black America: Reclaiming, Rebuilding, And Restoring The Urban Ghettos In America." No criminals, No gangs, and No half steppers allowed. I have the answers that most politicians avoid or only address to win political gains. I am not a politician I am a Christian Socialist and I am proud of it. If you would like to interact with me and all my supporters from several social networks than join my Google Groups. This is my Community Activist Group which I discuss in my book. Just click on the web link below:
My Video – http://vimeo.com/25959830
My Book Interview –
My Book Ad -
My Book Links -
Xlibris - https://www2.xlibris.com/bookstore/bookdisplay.aspx?bookid=76565
Barnes & Noble -
My Google Groups:
My MSN Groups:
My Yahoo Groups: