Followers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day:

To all my Brother's out their handling your responsibilities and taking care of your seedI commend you to the fullest. I am calling upon True Black Men from around the country to join my organization "The Grass Roots Community Activist Movement" and my Men's Group Brother's For Change to help deal ...with our young black men in the inner city and assist them in getting on the right path. I can't do this task alone I need your support and your Man Power. I explain all of this in depth in my new book "The Solution For Black America: Reclaiming, Rebuilding, and Restoring The Urban Ghettos In America." If we don't help our own who will?

The Grass Roots Community Activist Movement: (In depth)

http://manwellsmovement.webs.com/home.htm

No comments: