Followers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

(My Gift To My People)

“The Solution For Black America: Reclaiming, Rebuilding, And Restoring The Urban Ghettos In America” is an auto-biography about my experience growing up in the inner city of Chicago ghettos.  I also wrote this book to promote my organization "The Grass Roots Community Activist Movement" It has three main components: a social service component, a spiritual component, and  a political component.  GRCAM is the solution for Black America and we will start a New Black America for those who want to be part of the solution. My creator has given me the answer on how to end gun violence, poverty, and structural inequality in America. The Grass Roots Community Activist Institute will be our alternative school. We will offer four basic classes an acting class, journalism, oil painting, and a music workshop. In addition,  We will offer onsite child daycare. We will focus on the entire black family from infant to senior citizens and directly with single black mothers, single black fathers, and two parent low income families by providing them with goods and services such as job training, child daycare, and if we have any job openings we would hire them. Our goal is to first stabilize the community by our outreach program and create legitimate jobs in the hood so that our young people don’t become career criminals and to help our clients/members raise their family with dignity and in peace by creating a safe environment for those who are trapped in American ghettos.

Unfortunately, I have no established black organizations in Chicago willing to do a partnership with me nor do I have any black churches willing to stand with me from my former community this is the main reason why I wrote my story to go public about my vision and to encourage 30 people in the United States who have read my story and agree with my vision and all of the principles in my book to come to Chicago and work with me directly in getting this organization started. I also want to develop long term friendships/professional relationships with those on my friends list on various social networks. I am gifted in the area of research I can find anything in print.  I assist others who have accepted my hand of friendship with finding college scholarships/grants, small business grants; housing; legal services and employment on a national level all for free. My cause is “Help Stop The Genocide In American Ghettos.” I don’t accept donations all I ask is that if you can, for you to purchase my book and read the entire book.   If you agree with my vision and all of the principles  then send me your name and contact number to my facebook inbox. If you are not comfortable with exchanging numbers then send me your Yahoo email and we can chat live on Yahoo Messenger or on Skype. My Skype screen name is manwell4mankind. 

I have more than enough people online to get GRCAM started.  Once I get my revised book published then I will be doing my book tour until my book becomes a best seller as well as promoting my organization GRCAM in these states below. If you agree with my vision then contact me and once I am able to get my organization established in Chicago I will share the spot light with you if you like.  At this time I am still searching for a literary agent who will assist me in getting my second book in the right hands of a good publisher who will see the value of my work and who will turn my story into a movie.  This is my contribution back to my community and to my people worldwide.  All racial groups and law abiding citizens are welcome to join GRCAM.  No criminals, No gangs, and No half steppers allowed.

Alabama             

Arkansas            

California            New Jersey

Connecticut         New York

                            

Florida                

Georgia                   Ohio

                                Oklahoma

Illinois                  Pennsylvania

Indiana

                             South Carolina

Kansas                

Kentucky              Tennessee

Louisiana                Texas  

Maryland                     

Massachusetts         Virginia

Michigan                Washington

Minnesota               

Mississippi              Wisconsin

                 
Chicago Homicide:


http://homicides.redeyechicago.com/


( My Cause: Help Stop The Genocide In American Ghettos)

http://www.causes.com/causes/508743-help-stop-the-genocide-in-american-ghettos?m=509f6ac8


My Organization: GRCAM






No comments: