Followers

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

(I Am My Business I Am GRCAM 24/7)

“The Solution For Black America: Reclaiming, Rebuilding, And Restoring The Urban Ghettos In America?” This book is an auto-biography about my experience growing up in the inner city of Chicago ghettos. I also wrote also book to promote my organization The Grass Roots Community Activist Movement.  It has three main components: a social service component, a spiritual component, and  a political component. I am betting that my story will change the conditions and the way we do business in Black America. I have something that no other person has in America and that is the answer to end gun violence, poverty, and structural inequality in America and I can prove it as soon as I have my team in place then I can back up my claim to the fullest. If  everyone on my future board of directors/advisory board are non-black you better not call me a sellout.  For 20 years I have been asking brothers and sisters to help me run this great organization which will end gun violence, poverty, and structural inequality in America but to this day I still have no one on my board of directors. 

Out of 125,000 people that I correspond with on 300 social networks I only have 3 people on my advisory board that’s not acceptable.  You see our people are condition at finding fault or mistakes and errors but they fail to take collective action to solve our own issues. It's easy to just sit back behind a computer and criticize a brother who is trying to get other involved with solving our own issues in Black America. They won't purchase my book, join my free groups, or  even go to those high crime gang and drug infested neighborhoods and work directly with low income families or even come to Chicago and join my board of directors/advisory board in order to help turn my vision into reality.

But I guarantee you that once GRCAM is establish and I begin hiring then I bet you they will be the first in line. Not so this is a private organization and I will only hire those who are working with me directly and is part of my team, board, or members this is a private organization under my leadership.  I wrote my story because I have no established black organizations in Chicago willing to work with me nor do I have any black churches in Chicago willing to stand with me this is the main reason why I went public by publishing my story in hopes of recruiting 30 people in the United States who have read my book and agree with my vision and all of the principles in my book to come to Chicago and work with me directly in starting my organization.  We will make Chicago a model for other cities around the country.
I am asking Christian leaders that are on my friends list with such titles as Apostles, Prophets/ Prophetess, Evangelist, and Pastors to purchase my book and read the entire book if you agree with my vision and all of the principles in my book please come forth and work with me in getting GRCAM started for the sake of our children. In contrast, I am asking Muslim leaders that are on my friends list  to purchase my book and read the entire book if you agree with my vision and all of the principles in my book please come forth and work with me in getting GRCAM started for the sake of our children. The purpose of the Grass Roots Community Activist Movement is to Reclaim, Rebuild, and Restore The Urban Ghettos In America starting in Chicago.  We will bring in goods and services to our low income community and assist those families who reside there. We will walk in love and build people up not tear them down. True everyone is entitled to their own personal beliefs and opinions. However, since this is a private organization in which the Lord has entrusted into my care I only want to hear suggestions from those who are members of GRCAM and that is working with me to carry out the goals of this organization. 

People can tell me anything such as they would like to help me with the organization. I tell them to put it in writing by signing the consent form. Everyone must sign a consent form and be placed in our database. I will keep taps on our clients, members, and staff. Anyone that is found guilty of deliberately trying to sabotage this organization through false allegation or through defrauding our clients or members will have their name and photo ID placed on our Judas list and that person will be barred for life. We may also take legal action against such person.  

My creator has given me specific instructions as to how this is to be run, and I must be obedient.  My creator specifically told me not to allow those who disagree with the vision and or all of the principles into this organization. He gave me the scripture 2 Corinthians 6:14-17 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.  Matthew 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.  Amos 3:3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed?
My current book is a as is book because my publisher did not stick with the agreement to not only publish my book but to also edit the book as well.  Yes you will find grammar errors but I am asking reasonable brothers sisters and other to get the book anyway and work with me to find a more professional publisher who will value my story and see the great work that I have to offer society. 
GRCAM will lead the second Reconstruction in Black America my goal to is work directly with ordinary law abiding citizens who will receive my message and my principles. In GRCAM we will practice egalitarianism which is a belief in equal political, economic, and social rights for all people. This is what our people use to practice in the motherland before the arrival of Europeans. If celebrities join GRCAM they will be treated just like everyone else those with title will be treated the same as those without titles or degrees.  For those of you who think I am doing this for the money think again for once we come to power and is accepted by other communities around the United States we will create our own currency known as e-money or electronic money which in time will put career criminals out of business and put the financial elites who run this world on notice that there time of running the world is numbered. GRCAM is my gift to Black America and my contribution to my people worldwide to those who will receive my message.
 

Chicago Homicide

http://homicides.redeyechicago.com/

My Cause: Help Stop The Genocide In American Ghettos

http://www.causes.com/causes/508743-help-stop-the-genocide-in-american-ghettos?m=509f6ac8

My Book Interview:

http://interviewswithblackentrepreneurs.com/emmanuel-barbee/

My Book Links

Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Solution-For-Black-America/dp/1450041116/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1331411589&sr=1-3

Barnes And Noble:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Solution-for-Black-America/Emmanuel-Barbee/e/9781450041102/?itm=2&USRI=The+Solution+For+Black+America

Xlibris:

https://www2.xlibris.com/bookstore/bookdisplay.aspx?bookid=76565

My You Tube Videos:


http://youtu.be/TKN1Pf0veXk


http://youtu.be/Dfpr9pgc8Ag


My Organization GRCAM


http://manwellsmovement.webs.com/home.htm


No comments: