Followers

Thursday, July 12, 2012

(GRCAM Will Lead The Second Reconstruction In Black America Pt.2)

The financial elites have done a good job at dividing Black America. First they enslaved our people. Then they created the Willie Lynch Syndrome that is still present among the African American Community today. Our grandparents had courage to stand up against JIM Crow and were able to make legislative achievements during the Civil Rights Era which was the passage of Civil Rights Act of 1964, that banned discrimination based on "race, color, religion, or national origin" in employment practices and public accommodations; the Voting Rights Act of 1965, that restored and protected voting rights; the Immigration and Nationality Services Act of 1965, that dramatically opened entry to the U.S. to immigrants other than traditional European groups; and the Fair Housing Act of 1968, that banned discrimination in the sale or rental of housing. The only problem was that our people was not able to end structural inequality which is rooted in capitalism just like our people face in South Africa. We are now divided by social class thanks in part to good old capitalism. We are further divided as a people based on religion.

Black leaders had their chance to work with me 20 years ago now my focus is on ordinary law abiding citizens that are tired of career politicians that have a do nothing approach by our so called leaders. They accept the 501 (c)(3) which the financial elites provide to them to carry out their hidden agenda which is to keep blacks from uniting and understanding capitalism for what it really is a system created by the rich for the rich. Anyone that wants to be a part of GRCAM must read my story and agree with my vision and all of the principles in my book. They will also have to sign a consent form to show that they are dead serious about helping me turn my vision into a reality. My creator has given me the answer on how to end gun violence, poverty, and structural inequality in America and I can prove it as soon as I have my team (board of directors/advisory board) in place. I am seeking 30 people in the United States who have read my book and agree with my vision to come to Chicago and work with me directly in getting GRCAM started.

For now we will be using my current book which is a as is book that was sabotage intentionally. Correct the grammar errors if you like but read the entire book. Please don’t continue to tell me about talking with so and so tell them what I am trying to do for our people. Those of you who know of a legitimate literary agent send me that information to my facebook inbox. Once my revised is given to a publisher who will see the value of my work I will then do a press release and begin my book tour in 25 states promoting my story and encouraging others to join my team so that I can deliver goods and services to my people that are trapped in American ghettos. Once my book become a best seller then I can offer incentives to talented individuals to join my team and to carry out everything that I talk about in my book to the fullest. We will also work towards turning my book into a movie to reach the masses. GRCAM is open to Christians, Muslims, And Secular People. GRCAM is open to all racial groups and law abiding citizens. No criminals, No gangs, and No half steppers allowed this is a private organization. Again I don’t operate like the next man I am my own man and I have my own style. GRCAM is a gift that was given to me by my creator and I stand on those principles he has given me.

If a CEO offers me 25 million dollars to just go away and live my life I will decline. I am not here to improve the current system I am here to offer an alternative GRCAM. Once GRCAM is established in America then we will expand GRCAM aboard to Africa, Brazil, and the Caribbean Islands. Those of you who don’t really know me get to know me. First read my story “The Solution For Black America: Reclaiming, Rebuilding, And Restoring The Urban Ghettos In America” If you agree with my vision and all of the principles in my book then send me your name and contact number to my facebook inbox. If you are not comfortable with exchanging numbers then send me your Yahoo email address to my facebook inbox so that we can chat live on Yahoo Messenger. You can also connect with me on Skype. My Skype screen name is manwell4mankind. To learn more about me, my book, and my organization click on the links below.

( My Cause: Help Stop The Genocide In American Ghettos)

http://www.causes.com/causes/508743-help-stop-the-genocide-in-american-ghettos?m=509f6ac8

My You Tube Videos:

http://youtu.be/TKN1Pf0veXk

http://youtu.be/Dfpr9pgc8Ag

My Book Interview:

http://interviewswithblackentrepreneurs.com/emmanuel-barbee/

My Organization GRCAM:

http://manwellsmovement.webs.com/home.htm


No comments: