Followers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

(GRCAM Will End Gun Violence, Poverty, And Structural Inequality in America)

What good is it to have the answer to solve gun violence if I can't get anyone to work with me to solve this issue once and for all? If you don't care about black life and black issues then delete me off your friends list.  As long as we allow urban terrorist to kill our children then they will eventually kill all of us.  Without black support my vision is meaningless and the senseless violence will continue.  I am asking for brave Christians from around the country to stand with me in this fight to save our children by first purchasing my book "The Solution For Black America: Reclaiming, Rebuilding, And Restoring The Urban Ghettos In America." 

If you agree with my vision and all of the principles in my book then send me your name and contact number to my facebook inbox.   If you are not comfortable with exchanging numbers then send me your Yahoo email address to my facebook inbox so that we can chat live on Yahoo Messenger.  It's been 20 years that I have tried to get established black organizations in Chicago to work with me but they decline as well as the black church this is why I wrote my story GRCAM will end gun violence, poverty, and structural inequality in Black America and in America in general I just need my support team in place and then we can begin this huge task one city and state at a time.  The God I serve has something to prove.
 

http://www.localwireless.com/wap/news/text.jsp?sid=12&nid=1635613456&cid=4&scid=-1


( My Cause: Help Stop The Genocide In American Ghettos)

 http://www.causes.com/causes/508743-help-stop-the-genocide-in-american-ghettos?m=509f6ac8


My Organization GRCAM:


http://manwellsmovement.webs.com/home.htm

No comments: