Followers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Biography (Short Version)

My book "The Solution For Black America: Reclaiming, Rebuilding, and Restoring The Urban Ghettos in America" is about my personal experience growing up in Chicago ghettos as well as my new movement in Black America called "The Grass Roots Community Activist Movement." Here’s a bit about me and what I am trying to do. I’ve been creating online groups for 19 years I am on 300 different social networks. I correspond with at least 125,000 people nationwide. Those accepts my hand of friendship I share my online resources free of charge.

My services range from assisting others who have accepted my hand of friendship with finding college scholarships / grants, small business grants; housing; legal services and employment on a national level. Now I am ready to move from behind the scenes into the inner city ghettos in Chicago first and eventually in every ghetto in America. The proceeds from my book would allow me to get a place of business. In my book I provide a road map on how to end poverty in America; how to end gun violence in America; and how to end structural inequality once and for all. My goal is to assist “The Black Family” Single Black Mother's and Single Black Father's who reside in the ghetto. My organization will provide resources to help low income sister's raise their children from birth to they complete High School.

My organization will also help our at-risk youths and ex-felons by offering job training and afterwards offer them employment Within the organization. My organization is open to all racial groups but again everyone must accept the principles behind this movement no exceptions. No criminals, No gang members, No half steppers allowed. To learn more about my organization just click on the link below. Here's the online book stores that carries my book as well as various prices please choose the best book store that fit your budget.

Xlibris - https://www2.xlibris.com/bookstore/bookdisplay.aspx?bookid=76565

Amazon -

http://www.amazon.com/Solution-Black-America-ebook/dp/B003D7K31I/ref=sr_1_2

Barnes & Noble -

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Solution-for-Black-America/Emmanuel-Barbee/e/9781450041102/?itm=2&USRI=The+Solution+For+Black+America:

The Grass Roots Community Activist Movement

http://manwellsmovement.webs.com/home.htm

No comments: