Followers

Saturday, October 6, 2012

(Answer Me Right Now)

I am starting to notice a pattern every time I try to chat with my so called “friends” with spiritual titles (Apostles, Elders, Evangelist, Bishops, Pastors, Prophets, Prophetess, and Imams they refuse to respond to me. I can understand secular people behaving this way towards me but people of God what’s wrong with this picture? None of those people with those titles have the answer on how to end gun violence, poverty, and structural inequality in Urban America and in America in general otherwise there would be no such problem in our society. This is why I am holding online conferences to give everyone on my friends list to know the real me. It’s more than me trying to sell my book it’s about me recruiting others to work with me directly in getting my organization started first in Chicago then in 25 other cities and states in America. Once my organization is established in America I plan on expanding my organization to Africa, Brazil, and the Caribbean Islands. Some people keep suggesting to me to speak with motivating speakers I decline because I am refuse to run up behind another person when I have the answer on how to end gun violence, poverty, and structural inequality in Urban America and in America in general.

I encourage my few supporters to stand with me on this sooner or later the whole world will know about my organization and then all these people who have been rejecting my vision will want to join my organization not so. I did not ask for this vision nor will I lower my standards my organization is for both great and small and everyone will be treated the same. I refuse to kiss up to another man that’s going to die just like me your money don’t mean jack to me. My message to ordinary law abiding citizens come out from among these fake leaders who only want to enrich themselves and keep you uninformed about the issues. Come out from among these career politicians who don’t understand living by pay check to pay check.

I am seeking the best and brightest people in the United States to help me get my organization started this is one reason why I wrote my book “The Solution For Black America: Reclaiming, Rebuilding, And Restoring The Urban Ghettos In America.” Another reason why I wrote my book is because established black organizations refuse to work with me because they viewed me as a small fry someone outside the of the system. I am not here to improve the current system I am here to offer an alternative system called GRCAM. Those who want to be free from Caesar/Capitalism make yourself known to me. How in the hell you are going to get change from the same system that have enslaved our people and others and continue to perpetuate poverty and structural inequality? I am currently trapped online because I am unable to find a literary agent to assist me in getting my revised book published but as soon as I am able to find the best publishing company I will do my best at promoting my revised book and getting support from my true supporters who want to be a part of this new movement in Black America.
As soon as I am able to generate enough revenue/seed money the sooner I can get the hell off of cyberspace and begin my book tour in 25 cities and states in America. I am asking those of you who are serious about join my organization The Grass Roots Community Activist Movement to first read at least 10 to 20 of my blog entries if you agree with what I am trying to do in Black America and for black people worldwide then purchase my as is book until I am able to get my revised book published. Also join my free online groups to network with my supporters from around the globe and work with me directly so that GRCAM chapter can be in your city. After you have read the entire book and you agree with my vision and all of the principles in my book then send me your name and number to my facebook inbox. If you are not comfortable with exchanging numbers then send me your Yahoo email so that we can chat live on Yahoo Messenger or on Skype. My Skype screen name is manwell4mankind. Those who care less about my cause “Help Stop The Genocide In American Ghettos” please delete me from your friends list we can remain strangers for life. I require absolute dedication in my organization. All racial groups are welcome to join us but everyone must agree with my vision and all of the principles in my book and sign a consent form and be placed in our database no exceptions it’s all or nothing. The goal of this organization is to bring goods and services to my people who are trapped in American ghettos. To deal head on with the Willie Lynch mentality in order to heal from the scars of slavery and to reject being Caesar’s subjects. To stabilize the community through our political component by changing the current gun laws within the city and state. Our political component will deal with Rogue Cops and Urban Terrorist in a constructive manner. Our community outreach programs will create legitimate jobs in the black ghettos/the hood, so our young people don’t become career criminals. Finally my goal for being on the Internet is to create a virtual community and unite all of my cyber friends and supporters from around the world to join my cause “Help Stop The Genocide In American Ghettos.”


My Cause: Help Stop The Genocide In American Ghettos (JOIN)

http://www.causes.com/causes/508743-help-stop-the-genocide-in-american-ghettos?m=509f6ac8

My Facebook Fan Page: (JOIN)

https://www.facebook.com/#!/newurbanauthorandnewhoodvisionary

My Google Plus Fan Page: (JOIN)

https://plus.google.com/115565856699257153690#115565856699257153690



My Book Interview:

http://interviewswithblackentrepreneurs.com/emmanuel-barbee/

My You Tube Video:

http://youtu.be/tS4bPs5y8Os

My Book Links

Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/The-Solution-For-Black-America/dp/1450041116/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1331411589&sr=1-3

Barnes And Noble

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Solution-for-Black-America/Emmanuel-Barbee/e/9781450041102/?itm=2&USRI=The+Solution+For+Black+America

Xlibris

https://www2.xlibris.com/bookstore/bookdisplay.aspx?bookid=76565


No comments: