Followers

Sunday, June 24, 2012

(Vision 2012 To Turn My Vision Into Reality)

Attn:  All of my Christian friends, Muslim friends, and my Secular friends as well as my associates.



I will be holding an online conference on Skype and on Yahoo Messenger this Friday JUNE 29th  starting at 5:00PM Central Time until 11:30PM  This is your opportunity to ask me any questions as it pertains to my book and my organization. My Skype screen name is manwell4mankind and if you want to chat with me on Yahoo Messenger just send me your Yahoo email to my facebook inbox and I will send you mind as well.

My advisory board members have eight more chapters to edit before my revised book is finish. I don’t ask for donations all I ask is that you read my story if you agree with my vision and all of the principles in my book then I ask that you become part of this new movement in Black America by joining my free online groups and keeping the lines of communication open with me.  Those of you who have knowledge of a good legitimate publisher please send me that information to my facebook inbox.  It’s my goal this year to have my book republished and for me to hold a press release to launch my revise book and begin traveling around the Midwest to promote my book and also to encourage ordinary law abiding citizens to join my board of directors/advisory board. I believe that my book will become a best seller and also turn into a movie because in my book I provide the road map on how to end gun violence, poverty, and structural inequality in America.



My main purpose is to create my organization in the black ghetto/the hood to assist single black mothers, single black fathers, and low income two parent families with resources to assist them with jobs, child daycare, and improve the environment in which they live. We will teach our youth that they don’t have to become career criminals if we have job openings and they agree with my principles and sign the consent form I will hire them. GRCAM will create new businesses and help jump start the economy again if given a chance. Once GRCAM is established in Chicago I plan to expand to 25 other states in America and then aboard to Africa, Brazil, and the Caribbean Islands.  I currently don’t have any support from established black organizations in Chicago nor do I have any black churches from my former community willing to stand with me in this great task given to me by my creator.  Nevertheless, I shall press forward in carrying out this mission I was given to do. Make the difference today by joining the winning team and go down in history.



My other website:



No comments: