Followers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Promoting Egalitarian Ideas: How Long Will Black American Ignore My Vision?

I refuse to kiss up to bourgeois negro’s to work with me, I refuse to accept hush money from the financial elites from sharing my story and my vision with the public even if they offer me 25 million dollars. I am standing on the principles that my creator has given me and I will not lower my standards just to have others on board if you disagree with my vision you will not be allowed to join this organization we will remain strangers point blink. I am asking everyone on my friends list to stand with me and support my cause “Help Stop The Genocide In American Ghettos by purchasing my book “The Solution For Black America: Reclaiming, Rebuilding, And Restoring The Urban Ghettos In America.”

Those of you who agree with my vision and accept all of the principles in my book I would like to speak with you if you have any questions about my viewpoints. Those of you who oppose my vision have no place in my organization nor will I continue to have you on my page and in my life.  My message is only for reasonable brothers, sisters, and others who want to help turn my vision into reality. I have the road map to end gun violence, poverty, and structural inequality in America if given a chance.

I am gifted in the area of research I can find anything in print.  I assist others who have accepted my hand of friendship with finding college scholarships - grants, small business grants; housing; legal services and employment on a national level all for free. I don’t accept any donations all I ask is that you read my story.  I would like for those of you who are familiar with black publishers or if you know of a legitimate literary agent then by all means send me that information to my facebook inbox so that I can republish my revised book. Once my book is republished then I will hold a press release and travel around the country promoting my revised book as well as encourage others to join my board of directors/advisory board so that we can turn my vision into reality. I also plan on having my book turn into a movie to reach others around the world to join my organization (the Grass Roots Community Activist Movement). 

Once GRCAM is established in 25 states we will expand to the to the African continent, Brazil, and the Caribbean Islands. GRCAM is a grass roots organization for ordinary law abiding Americans. It’s my hope that everyone that lives in other states join connect with me so that when I expand GRCAM that I will have a contact person to work with me in getting GRCAM started in the hood. In addition, once I have established GRCAM chapters in 25 states in America I hope that I can use those of you in Africa, Brazil, and the Caribbean Islands to assist me in the areas where we can meet the need for the people who want our services. This is why it’s important to keep the lines of communication open with me in my online groups while I still have time before GRCAM begin because I will  have less time online I will be busy out in the community.


My Book Links

Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Solution-For-Black-America/dp/1450041116/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1331411589&sr=1-3

Barnes And Noble:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Solution-for-Black-America/Emmanuel-Barbee/e/9781450041102/?itm=2&USRI=The+Solution+For+Black+America


( My Cause: Help Stop The Genocide In American Ghettos)

http://www.causes.com/causes/508743-help-stop-the-genocide-in-american-ghettos?m=509f6ac8

My Facebook Fan Page:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/newurbanauthorandnewhoodvisionary

My Google Plus Fan Page:

https://plus.google.com/115565856699257153690#115565856699257153690/posts


No comments: