Followers

Sunday, February 19, 2012

(The Road Map To End Gun Violence In America)

Dear cyber friends & associates



I want everyone on my friends list to be part of GRCAM. First read my story "The Solution For Black America: Reclaiming, Rebuilding, and Restoring The Urban Ghettos In America." If you agree with my vision and all of the principles in chapter ten then I want to personally hear from you. Send me your name and contact number to my facebook inbox. If you are not comfortable with exchanging numbers with me than send me your Yahoo email so that we can chat live on Yahoo Messenger or on Skype. I will be holding online conferences twice a month on Skype to answer any questions you may have about me, my book, or my organization. I am also seeking others in the media business with experience in making movies or documentaries my story needs to be told. I also want to develop a personal relationships with all that have purchase my book or who believe in my vision.

To many of our young black men are being killed or locked up in prison. I’ve been sharing my vision with established black organizations in Chicago for 20 years and still they refuse to partner with me. Mean while, our youth continue to be massacred in high numbers in American ghettos. I wrote my story in hopes of finding the best and brightest people in the United States to come to Chicago and work with me directly in getting GRCAM up and running. The main reason why it is taking me so long to get this organization up and running is because I am using a non-traditional way to start this movement. GRCAM only exist online because I don’t have a place of business. I wrote my book to generate revenue to start working on the major projects I speak of in my book like my alternative school and my onsite child daycare center as a way for me to get my foot back into the community. This organization is open to all law abiding citizens and to Christians, Muslims, and Secular people.

I have created online groups in order to unite my supporters from various social networks into one central site. I have written my auto-biography in order to bypass all of the formalities so that we can get to work on solving these social issues head on. I can’t just sit back and watch our people continue to destroy themselves and our community this is why I decided to go public with my story and my vision. If you are not interested in my book, my cause, or my organization will you please delete me off your friends list we can remain strangers. My message is only for reasonable brothers, sisters, and others who care about black issues and who want to help advance our cause which is “Help Stop The Genocide In American Ghettos” I have more than enough people on my friends list to assist me in getting my message out and making my book a best seller so that I can move from behind a computer screen into appearing on live radio talk shows, television, and newspaper interviews. Without black support financial elites will remain in power and continue to raise our taxes and urban terrorist will continue to terrorize our community. The choice is yours I am ready to lead. I am only one man I can’t do this by myself.


My Book Links:

Amazon -


http://www.amazon.com/Solution-Black-America-ebook/dp/B003D7K31I/ref=sr_1_2


Barnes & Noble -


http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Solution-for-Black-America/Emmanuel-Barbee/e/9781450041102/?itm=2&USRI=The+Solution+For+Black+America


Google Books:

http://books.google.com/books?id=JSqmDqLVhBkC&printsec=frontcover&dq=The+Solution+For+Black+America&hl=en&sa=X&ei=bGkxT9rwJILYgQe8guSsBQ&ved=0CD0Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=The%20Solution%20For%20Black%20America&f=false


Xlibris -

https://www2.xlibris.com/bookstore/bookdisplay.aspx?bookid=76565


My Facebook Cause: (Help Stop The Genocide In American Ghettos)


http://www.causes.com/causes/508743-help-stop-the-genocide-in-american-ghettos?m=509f6ac8


My Organization GRCAM: http://manwellsmovement.webs.com/home.htm


OWSM: http://www.adbusters.org/

No comments: