Followers

Monday, February 20, 2012

(Help Stop The Genocide In American Ghettos Campaign)

Dear Cyber friends & associates

I want less criticism and more direct participation from those of you on my friends list. We already see that the current way is not working and this will continue as long as we only listen to those that are so called experts. GRCAM is my gift to my community my people and my country. I can’t give up on my vision just because other black organizations don’t understand my vision. I am concern about our people that are trapped in American ghettos trying to raise their children in a hostile environment.


I wrote my book in hopes of reaching reasonable brothers, sisters, and others beyond Chicago to become part of this new movement in Black America. My creator has given me the answer on how to end gun violence, poverty, and structural inequality in America I thought for sure others would be interested in working with me in turning my vision into reality but still I have very little support from our people. I published my story but my book sales are low, I created online groups to unite my supporters from various social networks on one central website but I have little support if any. And I have hosted several live online conferences to engage those of you on my friends list and still I have very few turn out. Do I just give up on my vision and sit back and continue to watch my people that are trapped in American ghettos to be massacred?

What do I want you to do? First read my story "The Solution For Black America: Reclaiming, Rebuilding, and Restoring The Urban Ghettos In America." If you agree with my vision and all of the principles in chapter ten then I want to personally hear from you. Send me your name and contact number to my facebook inbox. If you are not comfortable with exchanging numbers with me than send me your Yahoo email so that we can chat live on Yahoo Messenger or on Skype.

On Friday February 24th from 12:00PM to 9:00PM Central Time I will be holding a live online conference on Skype to engage those of you on my friends list and answer any and all of your questions about my book, my cause, and my organization. If you don’t have Skype I suggest that you down load it. For those of you who don’t have a computer connect with me on Yahoo. Send me your Yahoo email and we can chat live on Yahoo Messenger. My Skype screen name is manwell4mankind.

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.


My Book Links:

Amazon -

http://www.amazon.com/Solution-Black-America-ebook/dp/B003D7K31I/ref=sr_1_2

Barnes & Noble -

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Solution-for-Black-America/Emmanuel-Barbee/e/9781450041102/?itm=2&USRI=The+Solution+For+Black+America


Google Books:

http://books.google.com/books?id=JSqmDqLVhBkC&printsec=frontcover&dq=The+Solution+For+Black+America&hl=en&sa=X&ei=bGkxT9rwJILYgQe8guSsBQ&ved=0CD0Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=The%20Solution%20For%20Black%20America&f=false


Xlibris -


https://www2.xlibris.com/bookstore/bookdisplay.aspx?bookid=76565


Chicago Homicide:


http://homicides.redeyechicago.com/



My Cause: (Help Stop The Genocide In American Ghettos)


http://www.causes.com/causes/508743-help-stop-the-genocide-in-american-ghettos?m=509f6ac8



My Organization GRCAM: http://manwellsmovement.webs.com/home.htm

No comments: