Followers

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

(Our Race Needs You)

To many of our inner city youth are being murdered and who are trapped in urban war zones and it’s time to put an end to this once and for all. Help Stop The Genocide In American Ghettos” is at the heart of my organization The Grass Roots Community Activist Movement which I am trying to start in Chicago and eventually in 25 other cities and states in America. GRCAM will be a multi business ranging from a private school, a community family center, a private sector employment base agency, a place of worship and a political organization all in one. I have the answer to end gun violence, poverty, and structural inequality in America if given a chance. Since I have no established black organizations or black churches in my city willing to work with me I had no choice but to take my story to the public my writing my story.
The best way to help me start this organization is for you to purchase my book “The Solution For Black America: Reclaiming, Rebuilding, And Restoring The Urban Ghettos In America” read the entire book and if you agree with my vision and all of the principles in my book then send me your name and contact number to my facebook inbox. If you are not comfortable with exchanging numbers then send me your Yahoo email and we can chat live on Yahoo Messenger or on Skype. My Skype screen name is manwell4mankind. To learn more attend my free online conference (The Grass Roots Community Activist Group Conference) on Yahoo Messenger this Friday September 28, 2012 from 2:00-5:00PM Central Time or from 7:00-2:00AM Central Time. Those that purchase my book helps me get a step closer in turning my vision into reality so that I can hire my future staff and employees. Once my revised book is published I will do a book tour and travel to 25 cities and states where I plan to start chapters. Once my book becomes a best seller than I plan on turning my book into a movie so that I can reach those who don’t read and also so that others can’t make an excuse not to get involved with my cause. My foreign friends you too can play a role in helping me turn my vision into reality by purchasing my book which will help me speed up the process of me expanding my organization to your country. Our race needs your support, if you are non-black the human race needs your support.


My Cause: Help Stop The Genocide In American Ghettos (JOIN)


http://www.causes.com/causes/508743-help-stop-the-genocide-in-american-ghettos?m=509f6ac8


My Book Links


Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/The-Solution-For-Black-America/dp/1450041116/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1331411589&sr=1-3


Barnes And Noble

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Solution-for-Black-America/Emmanuel-Barbee/e/9781450041102/?itm=2&USRI=The+Solution+For+Black+America


Xlibris


https://www2.xlibris.com/bookstore/bookdisplay.aspx?bookid=76565



No comments: