Followers

Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Solution To End Gun Violence, Poverty, And Structural Inequality In Urban

Dear Cyber friends and associates


What is it about my message that causes others to sabotage my postings? My Twitter account has been canceled my book link on amazon.com has been deleted. If people on my page would only take my message serious and read my story they will understand what I’ve been saying all these years and come to the light. 


I am not sure how long my Facebook account will remain this is my third account and my last account. IF you are serious about learning more about my cause  “Help Stop The Genocide In American Ghettos,” my book "The Solution For Black America: Reclaiming, Rebuilding, and Restoring The Urban Ghettos In America," and my organization the (Grass Roots Community Activist Movement) than I suggest that you purchase my book and read the entire book. If you agree with my vision and all of the principles in chapter ten then I want to personally hear from you. Send me your name and contact number to my Facebook inbox. If you are not comfortable with exchanging numbers with me than send me your Yahoo email so that we can chat live on Yahoo Messenger or on Skype.


I am looking for  30 people in the United States who agree with my vision to join my Board of Directors or my Advisory Board to come to Chicago and help me get GRCAM up and running.  I am also seeking investors to come to Chicago and meet with me and my attorney. The Grass Roots Community Activist Movement will create its own political party, it will also become a corporation that will expand into real estate and creating nonprofits within Urban America. I will give 30% of my business in exchange for $100,000 serious inquires only.


I am also seeking others with experience in the media field such as journalist and producers of documentaries because I want my book to become a movie in order to reach the masses. I am also looking for another publishing company to publish my revised book. GRCAM will end gun violence in America if given a chance.  You don’t have to live in the hood or live in America to join my online group (the grass roots community activist group on Yahoo).


There are several ways for you to remain in contact with me should my page become
sabotaged:
 

1. Send me your name and Yahoo email address to my g-mail  manwellonline@gmail.com  state which social network we’re friends on.


2. Connect with me on Skype my screen name is manwell4mankind.


3.  Join my  Google, MSN, or Yahoo Groups.


My organization GRCAM:  http://manwellsmovement.webs.com/home.htm

No comments: