Followers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Real Talk Real Solutions GRCAM For Black People And The Human Race

Dear Cyber friends and associates



My enemies have succeeded in detering me away from Tagged I still have an active profile but I will no longer interact on that site because someone keeps sending me a Trojan Virus that crashed my computer twice. The question is why people are so against GRCAM? I have expressed on my web journal the goals, the mission and the vision of GRCAM and still I have little support. I am active on 300 social networks and I correspond with 125,000 people and still I have no one in my online grass roots organization. I've been pushing GRCAM for 20 years and I have no black organizations in Chicago willing to partner with me nor do I have any black churches willing to work with me either. I am unable to give seminar on college campuses or sale my book on college campuses. So what's wrong with this picture?



I believe that people are afraid to join GRCAM because I give real talk and offer real solution to solve social problems once and for all but as long as people are afraid and I have no one on my management team GRCAM will remain a useless vision. My creator have give me the answer on how to end gun violence, poverty, and structural inequality in America. This is why I wrote my book to recruit 30 brave people in the United States who understand my vision and is willing to connect with me by coming to Chicago and working with me directly to turn GRCAM into reality.  I did not come to improve the system I come to offer a better system  The Grass Roots Community Activist Movement. I will continue to spread my vision and work as hard as I can to turn GRCAM into a reality. Some ask me how can they help without being on the front lines. First purchase and read my book and ask your maker where do you fit with this vision. If you agree with my vision then send me your contact number to my facebook inbox.


If you don't feel comfortable doing that then connect with me on Skype so that we can do a live video chat and I will answer all of your questions you may have. Also encourage others who you think maybe interested in this cause "Help Stop The Genocide In American Ghettos" Once we are established in the United States I plan on expanding this organization on the African continent as well as the Caribbean Island. I am only one man I can't do this alone GRCAM is a gift to our people and the world. To learn more about GRCAM read all of my blog entries. GRCAM is in a class all by itself. What makes GRCAM different are the principles behind this organization it's a threat to capitalism and to criminals. Without black support my vision is meaningless and the senseless violence and social problems will continue for the next 100 years. IF GRCAM is given a chance it will change the world as we know it.



My Facebook Page:  http://www.facebook.com/emmanuelbarbeeonline


My Book Links -

Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Solution-Black-America-ebook/dp/B003D7K31I/ref=sr_1_2

Barnes And Noble:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Solution-for-Black-America/Emmanuel-Barbee/e/9781450041102/?itm=2&USRI=The+Solution+For+Black+America


Xlibris:

https://www2.xlibris.com/bookstore/bookdisplay.aspx?bookid=76565

No comments: