Followers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Pushing 4 A New Black America In 2012

Dear all my Cyber friends and associates


I invest in people and in communities.

Attn: All my cyber friends in Chicago:

My message is simple read my book if you agree with my vision than help me manage GRCAM I am currently looking for rental space in 2012 to start my child care center and my alternative school between Garfield Park Community and or North Lawndale Community. Send me your name and number to my facebook inbox.

Attn: All my cyber friends out of state:

My message is simple read my book if you agree with my vision than help me manage GRCAM Tell your community leaders about me and what I am trying to do for our people. Encourage them to read my book and if they agree with my vision tell them to send me a friend request. If you like send me your name and number to my facebook inbox.

Attn: All my foreign friends on cyber friends from Africa, the Caribbean Islands, and other places :
My message is simple read my book if you agree with my vision than help me spread my message to your family or friends from your native country about me and what I am trying to do for our people. Encourage them to read my book and if they agree with my vision tell them to send me a friend request along with their contact number so that I can have them on my board of directors. Once GRCAM is established in 25 states I will have those same people you referred to me to assist me in expanding GRCAM in your country too. Without black support my vision is meaningless and the senseless violence will continue for the next 100 years. GRCAM is in a class all by itself. It’s a vision I been pushing to the last 20 years but I have no support from established black organizations in Chicago. I am trying my best to come from behind the scenes and make my voice heard that why I wrote my book. The choice is yours.

My Book Links

Amazon:


http://www.amazon.com/Solution-Black-America-ebook/dp/B003D7K31I/ref=sr_1_2

Barnes And Noble:


http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Solution-for-Black-America/Emmanuel-Barbee/e/9781450041102/?itm=2&USRI=The+Solution+For+Black+America

Xlibris:


https://www2.xlibris.com/bookstore/bookdisplay.aspx?bookid=76565

No comments: