Followers

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Forbidden Knowledge

Some people tell me that they would love to help me but they are to afraid of what may happen to them or me. It’s my middle class brothers and sisters that will determine the fate of GRCAM success or failure. It’s our people that’s educated who live outside of the hood that I am trying to reach and share my story to in order to have the professionals in place so that this organization can deliver goods and services to our people that are trapped in American ghettos. The media and the music videos only focus on the violence and negative images from da hood. I have been a victim of gang violence and on black on black crime. It is the God within me that has allowed to share with Black America how we can solve all of our issues once and for all. IF GRCAM becomes a reality in Black America others will follow just like they did during the Civil Right’s Movement. I am not just here to sell my book but also to connect with others from around the country and around the globe to share with them a about a new system that will benefit not only Black America but all Americans. Nobody says that God was racist when he selected a group of people “Jews” Romans 1:16 Or when Jesus wanted to feed his own first Mark 7:26-27

GRCAM is meant to help our people first by focusing on our community and on single black mothers and single black fathers that reside in the hood. I operate a little different than others I require absolute dedication from everyone that decides to join us. Everyone must accept all the principles and sign a consent form. I wrote my story because I don’t have no black organizations in Chgo willing to work with me. I won’t beg no one to work with me I keep it movin. In order to help me move from behind a PC purchase my book so that I can use those revenues to start my business. Interact with me I seek undiscovered artist and people who really are concern about the plight of Black America to experience this new movement in Black America. There is no loss cause here I have created online groups where you can interact with my supporters from around the globe on my website under show and prove. “Help Stop The Genocide In American Ghettos” by purchasing my book and working with me directly in turning GRCAM into a reality.

My Book - My Book - Barnes And Noble:


http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Solution-for-Black-America/Emmanuel-Barbee/e/9781450041102/?itm=2&USRI=The+Solution+For+Black+America:


My Organization - http://manwellsmovement.webs.com/home.htm

No comments: