Followers

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Did Integration Help Or Hurt Black America?

Today our people have forgotten our past that we were excluded from the main stream society. Today our people that are trapped in American ghettos are still excluded from main stream society. My goal is to unite middle class blacks, working class blacks the so called under class blacks and others who want to help to join my organization GRCAM and solve our problems once and for all. GRCAM is for ordinary Americans. No organization in America can and will do what GRCAM can that is to end gun violence in America, end poverty and structural inequality in America.

All I need is a chance to prove my claim. All I need is 30 people in the United States to come to Chicago and help me get GRCAM up and running. Until then I suggest that you read my story "The Solution For Black America: Reclaiming, Rebuilding, And Restoring The Urban Ghettos In America" If you agree with my message send me your name and number to my Facebook inbox. IF you are not comfortable with exchanging numbers with me then I recommend that you send me your Yahoo email and hopefully we can chat live on Yahoo Messenger. We also chat live on Skype just send me your Skype screen name. I don't want us to hide behind a PC I want us to connect and eventually move from behind a computer screen and meet in person the choice is yours.

My Book - Barnes And Noble:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Solution-for-Black-America/Emmanuel-Barbee/e/9781450041102/?itm=2&USRI=The+Solution+For+Black+America:


My Organization - http://manwellsmovement.webs.com/home.htm

No comments: