Followers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

(My True Colors Revealed)

Attention all of my female friends and associates:

First and foremost I thank you all for accepting my hand of friendship. Remember what I explain to you all that was this won't be a one sided friendship. Those who accepts my hand of friendship I will assist you and your immediate family members with my online resources from my journal which are information about college scholarships-grants; government-business grants; housing info; legal services; employment free of charge as long as you keep the lines of communication open with me.


In return all I ask is that you purchase my book "The Solution For Black America: Reclaiming, Rebuilding, and Restoring The Urban Ghettos in America" So far I have only sold fifty book but I network with 125,000 people online what's wrong with this picture? I am not on here for a popularity contest I am on here to promote my organization "The Grass Roots Community Activist Movement" and also to promote my book as well as trying to get others to join my online groups so that way you can have direct access to me. I understand we are still in a recession but that's why I am here to recruit people from all over the country to come to Chicago and assist me in getting my organization up and running in the inner city ghettos of Chicago. I am trying to create jobs in the hood and have those you of who are interested to be on my board of directors, become my future staff and most of all to interact with me directly. If you send me your email address I will send you my personal contact information. Finally, share with your husbands, your boy friends, and all your male friends that is 18 and above about what I am trying to do and encourage them to send me a friend request so that the ratio of male and female would be equally balance.

http://manwellsmovement.webs.com/home.htm

No comments: