Followers

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Taking Authority Over Our Situation

My Web Journals has the best weblinks online. The purpose is me to

communicate with our people all over the world but my primarily focus is

on American issues facing the Black Community today. We have our own

unique challenges, a plethora of solutions and wisdom to spare. This is

our time, and place to share our ideas, concerns, as part of our very own

networking system through technology. Every since the Civil Rights

Movement I wanted to find individuals that is liked minded like me who

want to remain focus and consistent in the fight for the rights of

African-Americans. I’ve been dedicated, committed and steadfast with

putting my ideas online on over 300 social networks.

Our responsibility as (Light OF The World Inspirational Group) is to

recruit positive Black Men and Black Women who would be committed to

spreading our message of unity to those who lack computer Internet

access. In time, We would like to trained, employ and give scholarship

monies to ensure that all of our kids that are able and want to go to

college into a reality. In time, I am willing to come visit each state

if their is a demand by the community; I would be setting up small

workshops and seminars across the country in order for

our communities to become stabilize for a small fee.

I believe that charity begins at home. It would be ashamed for me to take

part in a global ministry and began to rebuild someone elses country when

in so many urban areas in this country are facing an increase in poverty,

homelessness, and not to mention underfunded public school systems for

Blacks and Browns. I have created 2 Yahoo Groups.

Both of my Yahoo groups focus on improving the lives

of people living in the "Black Community" at the grass roots level.

In the group (Grass Roots Community Movement) Non-Christians and other

ethnic groups are welcome to join. It's geared towards ordinary individuals

networking with me and others across the country. We are not affiliated

with any political part. If you want to be apart of this group you are

required to be an active member by participating in group discussions at

least once a week and keep the lines of communication open with me on a

regular basis. Here is the link to this group below.

The Grass Roots Community Movement:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/grassrootscommunitymovement/

In contrast, In the group (Light OF The World Inspirational Group)

This group main objective is to unite all Black Christians in America

regardless of denomination in order to lead the fight to reclaim, rebuild,

and restore our communities nationwide. It's ordinary individuals

networking with me and others across the country. If you want to be apart

of this group you are required to be an active member by participating in

group discussions at least once a week and keep the lines of communication

open with me on a regular basis. Here is the link to this group below.

Light OF The World Inspirational Group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LightoftheworldInspirationalgroup/

For those of you who want to join the fight for our children's education

click on the link below

http://www.saveourschoolsnow.com

Community Activist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc_u1X9BlEU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM2M11BsA3g

No comments: