Followers

Thursday, July 21, 2016

(GRCAM: Building A Sense OF Togetherness Among Like Minded Brothers, Sisters & Others)


I created (GRCAM) the Grass Roots Community Activist Movement in 1991 on a site called Gopher in order to connect with other like-minded individuals who are interested in networking with me in order for me to gather support for my cause Help Stop The Genocide In American Ghettos starting in Chicago.

African American from the lower economic class are suffering great harm from senseless violence, high unemployment, mass incarceration, police brutality, drug abuse, high illiteracy, inadequate healthcare and failing school system as a result of institutionalized racism. Our middle class black professionals refuse to work with me, the black churches in my former and current community refuse to allow me to pass out fliers about my book after church services, and established black organizations in my city refuse to heed my ideas. Since 2001 over 4,000 people have killed in Chicago alone as a result Chicago is currently the murder capital in America. Urban violence is a moral issue just like slavery and lynching.

The only thing which is preventing me from starting my Christian organization is the lack of manpower and the capital this is why I turned to social media to get my message out to the public through my Youtube videos, my Social Groups, my Blog Postings, my online talkshow, and now through my revised book "The Solution For Black America: Reclaiming, Rebuilding, And Restoring The Urban Ghettos In America" second edition. In my book I provide a 21st century plan on how my Christian organization will eradicate urban violence while at the same time meet the social needs of the communities and families we will serve if given a chance.

I will not start my business until I have my management team in place or until I generate enough capital from my book sell to hire qualified people to join my team. I am still seeking between 10 to 30 individuals within the United States who have read my story and have the expertise in the following areas: Investors, Business Partners, Christian Entrepreneurs, Social Entrepreneurs and Philanthropist. I am also looking for legitimate artists such as film directors, producers, actors, stage managers, fundraisers, technical directors and marketers who can come to Chicago and join my management team.

Once I have my management team in place and we find a location on the Westside of Chicago then I will start the Grass Roots Community Activist Institute of Chicago. GRCAI will provide quality programs and services to benefit the black community and promote culture retention. GRCAI will operate under 5 separate functions within the African American community.

1. A social service component
2. A Spiritual component (optional for secular people)
3. A Political component
4. An Entertainment component
5. An Entrepreneur component

It’s my hope that the Grass Roots Community Activist Institute of Chicago will become a permanent infrastructure for Chicago Artist who will compete with other cities like Los Angeles, New York, and Atlanta and become the Hub throughout the Mid-west for emerging black artists and upcoming black Christian Entrepreneurs.

We will build a collective power to eliminate social injustice through our bold plan. We will accomplish this through developing grassroots leaders and working together to push social change. We welcome diversity within the black culture from African Americans, African Immigrants, Afro Brazilians, Afro Caribbeans, and Non-black sympathizers as well as all Christian denominations, moderate Muslims, and secular people on both the Westside and Southside of Chicago. Our shared values of racial, social, and economic development in urban communities.

Once I am able to generate enough capital from my revised book and have my management team in place then I will start the Grass Roots Community Activist Institute of Chicago. GRCAI will be an organization which brings law abiding people together based on our shared values.

+ We value diversity. We believe that we all benefit from the racial, spiritual, socio-economic, gender, and age diversity within the African American community. Diversity within the organization will make us more effective.

+ We value justice. We believe there is no equality without justice. When we speak about justice, we are talking about fair treatment of and access for all people regardless of race, class, or gender.

+ We value leadership development. We believe leaders are made, not born, and anyone is capable of becoming a leader. We believe that developing grassroots leadership is essential to building and making positive change in our community.

+ We value people power. We believe power is simply the ability to act, and through organizing we will bring people together will raise consciousness.

GRCAI will organize community residents to focus on solving black issues including:

* Ending urban violence
* Structural inequality
* Institutionalized racism
* Police brutality
* Affordable Housing
* Quality Education
* Economic Development
* Social Justice
* Healthcare
* Youth Services

I am using the only tools currently available to me to get my message out to the public that is my Youtube videos, my Social Groups, my Blog Postings, my Blogtalkradio show, my Free Webinars I hold on Facebook, Google Plus and Skype yet my message continue to fall on deaf ears.
The only thing which is preventing me from turning my Christian organization into a real business is the lack of manpower and the capital this is why I continue to re-emphasizing my revised book “The Solution For Black America: Reclaiming, Rebuilding, And Restoring The Urban Ghettos In America” second edition.

I am still searching for 30 individuals within the United States who have read my story and agree with my plan to improve our inner cities and who meet the qualifications I am looking for, for those persons to please make themselves known to me. It’s my hope that my revised book would get into the hands of Angel Investors, Business Partners, Christian Entrepreneurs, and Social Entrepreneurs who will work with me in starting my For Profit business in Chicago. As well as get into the hands of Donors, Philanthropist, and Sponsors who will work with me in starting my Nonprofit organization in Chicago.

My pledge to the inner city of Chicago residents none of our members will ever have to endure such humiliation and rejection just for trying to do something positive in the black community. I am looking for grassroots local Actors, Actresses, Artists, Comedians, Dancers, Fashion Designers, Film Makers, Models, Musicians, Performing Artist, Poets, Singers, Spoken Wordiest, and Writers. We will offer entertainment, documentaries, short films, a variety of stand-up comedy, community news, and live concert performances. It’s my hope that the Grass Roots Community Activist Institute would become the Hub in the Midwest for aspirin artists and upcoming entrepreneurs.

I want to make Chicago a model first before we expand to 10 other cities within 10 states. My vision goes beyond Black America my vision also includes Africa, Brazil and the Caribbean Islands. Once we're established in 10 cities I plan on having African Immigrants in America to assist me in setting up chapters in 10 countries in Africa. We will go through the proper channels with their government to start my (NGO) Non-government organization/private non-profit and for profit service based business. We will offer private employment to our clients and members based on our budget and our sponsorship. We will provide infrastructure for clean running water, agricultural technology to feed the people, and most of all help improve the African economy as well as educate our people about the problems with Capitalism and show them an alternative GRCAI. In time we will also expand to Brazil and the Afro-Caribbean Islands.

Our community will be built on values of faith, community, service, stewardship and growth with friendship at the center of everything we do. GRCAI is about making our urban community better, healthier, and stronger. GRCAI is also about building a strong unified global community and providing basic resources to families that want to utilize our programs and services. 


Mission:

To strengthen single black families that want to utilize our programs and services.

To eradicate urban violence in the city of Chicago and beyond, fight against poverty, 
fight against structural inequality, fight against institutionalized racism, and 
fight against police brutality within the communities and cities we will serve.

To raise the bar in Black America and working collectively as did our grandparents during the Civil Rights Era, standing for righteousness, covering what the Holy Spirit is doing in our day, while lovingly confronting error and extremes in a constructive manner. 

To equip men and women to serve and lead with integrity, creativity, competence and compassion in a diverse, interconnected and increasingly urbanized the community and the world.

To create economic development in urban communities by starting a new Black Wall Street which will help make our community compete in the global marketplace.

To building a strong unified global community and providing basic resources to communities and families that want to utilize our programs and services. 

To expand to 10 cities throughout the MidWest and hire African Immigrants in America to assist me in expanding my organization to 10 countries in Africa and in time expand to Brazil and the Afro-Caribbean.

America is the most richest and powerful country in the world. The United States has tremendous influence around the globe promoting democracy and equal treatment of everyone except for poor black men and poor black women. A four legged dog has more protection under the current law then an unarmed black man or unarmed black woman. .Black people in America are divided based on social class, religion and political affiliation (Democratic Party/Republican Party). 

As I mentioned in my revised book “The Solution For Black America” in chapter seven this tit for tat Democrat/Republican party was established during slavery times and does not represent a true democracy because the financial elites created both political parties and the electoral college as an illusion to make Americans believe they have a choice in selecting their political leaders. According to the Greek philosopher “A democracy exists whenever those, who are free and poor are in sovereign control of the government, an oligarchy is when control lies in the hands of the rich and born.”

I call upon like-minded Millennials, Progressive African Americans, African Immigrants, Afro-Brazilians, Afro-Caribbean, Non-black sympathizers, all Christians regardless of denominations, moderate Muslims and secular people who are interested in working with me first please purchase my revised book (The Solution For Black America: Reclaiming, Rebuilding, And Restoring The Urban Ghettos In America) second edition and read my story for yourself. 

If you agree with my vision to improve our inner cities in America then share my book information with your family, friends, place of worship and also at your local community center this will help speed up the process for me to generate capital so that I can be in a better position financially to hire qualified people to assist me with the daily operation of my Christian business (GRCAI) the Grass Roots Community Activist Institute of Chicago. 

It’s not my burden alone but rather a shared burden for I am just one black man with a vision and a plan, it takes a team to make a dream work. I am doing my best to get my message out to the public through my Youtube videos, my Social Groups, my Blog Postings, my online talkshow and now through my revised book and my future film Hood Liberator Made In Chicago. This is my contribution back to my community, society and throughout the African Diaspora.

Proverbs 29:18 Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he. 


* Help Stop The Genocide In American Ghettos Online Podcast

(Please Subscribe & Share)

https://www.mixcloud.com/manwellonline/ 

* My Youtube Channel (Please Subscribe & Share)

http://www.youtube.com/user/manwellonline/videos

* My Author Page (Please Subscribe & Share)

https://www.createspace.com/4021116 


My Cause (Help Stop The Genocide In American Ghettos)

https://www.causes.com/campaigns/101979-help-stop-the-genocide-in-american-ghettos 

No comments: