Followers

Monday, November 26, 2012

(Help Stop The Massacre Of Our Forgotten Children Trapped In American Ghettos)

I heard the most offensive song on the Radio the other day called “I

Got Crack.” Our people listen to that kind of garbage but my

message for 21 years has been ignored by established black

organizations like the Chicago NAACP, Rainbow Push, Chicago

Urban League, my former alderman, my former state

representative, and former black churches all because I am trying to

do something that has never been done before in U.S. history that is

to end gun violence, poverty, and structural inequality in Urban

America and in America in general if given a chance. In 2010, I

started a nonprofit and I published my first book “The Solution For

Black America: Reclaiming, Rebuilding, And Restoring The Urban

Ghettos In America” with Xlibris. Come to find out they only

published my book I paid for editing and publishing. I also had to

close down my nonprofit because I was unable to get rental space

due to the fact that Black Capitalist refuse to lease rental space to

me in my former community. So what is it about my story that

makes established black organizations and black churches

uncomfortable with my organization? For one thing, I refuse to

accept any funding from the financial elites. On the other hand,

most established black organizations and black churches receives

funding in the form of 501 (c)(3) Tax Exempt Status. I switch my

organization to a for profit business service base organization in

order to carry out my mission “Help Stop The Genocide In

American Ghettos.” I started my organization online back in 1991

and I am on 300 social networks. I correspond with 125,000

people worldwide and out of all those people I only have three

people actually working with me directly this is not acceptable

Black America.

I am not just on here to sell my book but also to recruit the best and
brightest people in the United States to join my team board of
directors/advisory board and come to Chicago and work with me
directly in getting my organization up and running for the sake of
our people. I am also here to develop long term friendships/
professional relationship. I am gifted in the area of research I can
find anything in print. I assist others who have accepted my hand of
friendship with finding college scholarships - grants, small business
grants; housing; legal services and employment on a national level
all for free. I don’t ask for any donations until I have a place of
business what I do ask is that you read at least 20 of my blog
entries especially "My African Connection" and "Who is
Emmanuel Barbee and what is GRCAM?" in order to gain a better
understanding of what I am trying to do for the low income African
American communities in America starting in Chicago and
eventually in 25 other cities in America and in Africa, Brazil, and
the Caribbean Islands. Also I recommend that you listen to my
latest business interview on the link below. If you agree with my
vision then by all means purchase my book and join my free online
groups in order to network with my supporters worldwide. Stay up
to date on the progress of my book and my organization by
continue to read my blog postings on my blog site below. I will be
looking for actresses and models in my future film based on my
book if interested purchase my book and keep the lines of
communication open with me. For example, on Myspace alone I
correspond with 50,000 people alone and still I don’t have anyone
on my board of directors. How long must I wait on you Black
America to join my organization?

My You Tube Videos
http://youtu.be/dXljKai2be0

http://youtu.be/tS4bPs5y8Os
http://youtu.be/TKN1Pf0veXk
http://youtu.be/Dfpr9pgc8Ag

My Myspace Page
http://www.myspace.com/manwellonline

Chicago Homicide:




 
 
 
(JOIN)

My Organization GRCAM
http://manwellsmovement.webs.com/home.htm

No comments: