Followers

Sunday, July 1, 2012

(Calling Reasonable Brothers, Sisters, And Others Worldwide)

My revised book is almost finished. I am asking everyone on my friends list to take part in this historic event by your interaction with me.  I don’t want ghost friends/associates,  I don’t want passive spectators,  I want those of you who understand what I’ve been saying for the past three years to do your part in helping me turn my vision into reality by first purchasing my original book “The Solution For Black America: Reclaiming, Rebuilding, And Restoring The Urban Ghettos In America” read the entire book and make corrections if you like. If you agree with my vision and all of the principles in my book then send me your name and contact number to my facebook inbox. If you are not comfortable with exchanging numbers then send me your Yahoo email and we can chat live on Yahoo Messenger or on Skype. My Skype screen name is manwell4mankind. Also share my book links with your family friends, or everyone you believe that are interested in black issues. Those of you with experience with media, journalism, film making assist me in finding a legitimate literary agent that will help me get my revised book in the hands of a good publisher. I am willing to pay 15 percent commission to my literary agent.

My foreign friends in Africa, Canada, and Europe if you are aware of  a good publishing company in your country please send me that information to my facebook inbox. No doctors, no lawyers, and no preachers have the vision on how to end gun violence, poverty, and structural inequality in America I do. Before I can begin my organization the Grass Roots Community Activist Movement  I need 30 people in the United States who have read my book to come to Chicago and work with me directly in getting GRCAM up and running. Once we’re established in Chicago we will set up chapters in 25 states in America and then expand aboard to Africa, Brazil, and the Caribbean Islands. Don’t wait until I blow up interact with me now while I am still available online once I find a literary agent or  a good publisher  I will hold a press release and begin my book tour in the mid west and throughout the country promoting my book and also encouraging others to join my board of directors/advisory board in order to make GRCAM effective and successful for years to come.  I want my book to become a best seller and also turn into a movie Just like Alex  Haley's book Roots. 

Once GRCAM become successful everybody will then jump on board and ask to be a part of this great movement since the Civil Rights Movement.  I will still require them to accept my vision and all of the principles in my book.  They will also have to sign a consent form stating that they agree with all of the principles and be placed in our database.  GRCAM is my gift to those who are trapped in American ghettos. GRCAM is my gift to my native brothers and sisters in Africa that live in squatter settlements or shanties in the slums of Africa, Brazil, and Haiti. GRCAM will only assist those who want our services. We will create legitimate jobs and gain economic independence and serve as a catalyst to other organizations. We will practice cooperative alliances with other communities beyond the black community. We welcome Occupy Wall Street Movement and others who stand for social justice for all. This is my contribution back to my community and to my people worldwide.

My Facebook Page:




No comments: