Followers

Sunday, April 8, 2012

(GRCAM Will Rise)

My organization the Grass Roots Community Activist Movement will pick up where Dr. King ended "The Poor People's March" but first I need others to join my management team.  I have no black organizations in Chicago willing to work with me for the past  20 years this is why I wrote my story "The Solution For Black America: Reclaiming, Rebuilding, and Restoring The Urban Ghettos In America” but my current publisher failed to edit my book even after I paid three thousand dollar for editing and publishing. Now I am seeking a literary agent to help me get my book into the right hands and share my story and my vision in print and in film so that I can reach the masses and make a positive contribution to our community and our race. My creator has given me the road map on how to end gun violence, poverty, and structural inequality in America and I can prove my case in my book in detail. In order for this to happen everyone that decides to join GRCAM must accept my vision and all of the principles in my book. One mind one voice. My message is only for reasonable brothers, sisters, and others.  Without black support my vision is meaningless and the current situation will continue for the next 100 years. 

Show & Prove:

http://youtu.be/2wGNJ9qFk-0


My Organization GRCAM:


http://manwellsmovement.webs.com/home.htm

No comments: