To focus on solving urban violence and offer private employment to local residents who become our clients and members within the communities we will serve. The Grass Roots Community Activist Movement (GRCAM) envisions a world in which urban communities are able to have the same resources and opportunities available to them as other American communities through this private for profit multi-service based business. I pledge to support local residents who are interested in becoming entrepreneurs by teaching them the steps in our workshops. Through our private school the Grass Roots Community Activist Institute school of Arts and Entertainment. We will offer six basic classes ranging from Film Making, Performing Arts, Entrepreneurship Training, Journalism, Book Writing Workshop, and Financial Literacy. We will offer internships and give stipends to our students pending on our budget. Our long term goal is to offer a music workshop with an onsite music studio and tutorial service which will include an after school program, adult education program, and a recreational center for our students and for the community we will serve. We will provide small classes, seminars, live conferences, and collaborate with other community organizations within and beyond the communities we will serve. We will work with our clients and members and connect them with our many services so that can have a more productive lives.
To address issues and solve these problems concerning our youth and our community. We will recruit and support good ideas, talents of our people which will make our community stronger. To rebuild and restore the black family and the black community, one community, one city, and one state at a time starting in Chicago. To create and own our own business within the community we will serve, and deliver outstanding services. GRCAM is to provide goods and services to single black mothers, single black fathers and low income two parent families that want and need our services, and who want more out of life.
* To increase economic development within the low income African American Community.
* To increase public awareness about the genocide which is taken place in our inner cities and what this organization plan to do about it.
* To stimulate public policy and advocate social change which support and strengthen the black family and the black community.
* Work to create safe passage routes for students so they can commute to and from school safely.
The Benefits for (GRCAM) group members are as follows:
* You can promote your business or ministry or just network with my supporters from around the globe
* You can participate in our open auditions as soon as I am able to find a legitimate film director or play director. You must bring my book during auditions as proof that you purchased my book. I might be able to help pay for your travel expenses and hotel pending on my budget. If you are selected to be in my films or plays then I will discuss compensation with you at that time.
* Those who work with me directly I will openly reward you by sharing the limelight and you will go down in history with me.
GRCAM is about building a strong unified global community and providing basic resources to communities and families that want and need our services. My organization is open to all law abiding citizens, all racial groups, and undiscovered artist. I am on 300 social networks and I have approximately 125,000 people worldwide on my friends list. If black people don’t get involved with black issues and local politics within the community our children will continue to pay the price. This is more than me trying to sell a book this is about real issues affecting urban communities, families, and society. This is my contribution back to my community, society and throughout the African Diaspora. Real Christian Socialist Online
My Book Link on Amazon.com for $22.47 plus taxhttp://www.amazon.com/Solution-Black-Am
My You Tube Videos
My Google Plus Fan Page
My Book Page
My Cause: (Help Stop The Genocide In American Ghettos)
My Google Plus Hangouts Conference (February 20th 2015)https://plus.google.com/events/c2lhh520
My Blogtalkradio Show (February 27th 2015)