What is the Grass Roots Community Activist Institute? The Grass Roots Community Activist Institute is the educational aspect of the Grass Roots Community Activist Movement. Our school is a private for profit service based business which will work to improve the quality of life for the low income African American Community. We will carry out our mission by educating, organizing, and mobilizing the community we will serve, parents, students, our clients, and our members starting in Chicago. Unlike other schools after you graduate you are pushed aside to find employment on your own if you are one of our clients or members and you agree with all of the principles in my book if we have any job openings and based on our budget and sponsorship I will see to it that you have a chance to fill that position even if we have to train you for that position. I will also work with you and your immediate family members for life as long as you are a member of GRCAM and you are keeping the lines of communication open with me you have my word. This is my contribution back to my community and throughout the African Diaspora. Real Christian Socialist Online
The social services we will provide as follows:
• To educate the public about the genocide which is taken place within our inner cities
• To preserve and strengthen the Black Family and the Black Community
• To support our wellness programs by promoting violence prevention and education
• Advocate innovation in research, practice, and services
• Create our own independent political party which will focus on changing current gun laws within the city and state of Illinois and fighting against police brutality and institutionalized racism within the communities and cities we will serve
• Provide support to individuals & families living with substance abuse
• Recreational Center to keep children safe while they enjoy playing on our sports team, being active in our amateur plays, films, and music videos. We will provide family entertainment for all ages and all racial groups.
Our Values & Ethics:
* Recognize that the chief function of GRCAI is to serve the best interests of the community we will serve.
* Accept as a personal duty the responsibility to keep up to date on emerging issues and to conduct ourselves with professional competence, fairness, impartiality, efficiency, and effectiveness.
* Respect the structure and responsibilities of members on our advisory board/ board of directors, provide them with facts and advice as a basis for their making policy decisions.
* Keep the community informed about issues that affect it.
* Conduct our organizational and operational duties with positive leadership exemplified by open communication, creativity, dedication, and compassion.
* Serve with respect, concern, courtesy, and responsiveness in carrying out the organization's mission.
* Demonstrate the highest standards of personal integrity, truthfulness, honesty, and fortitude in all our activities in order to inspire confidence and trust in our activities.
* Avoid any interest or activity that is in conflict with the conduct of our official duties.
* Respect and protect privileged information to which we have access in the course of our official duties.
* Strive for personal and professional excellence and encourage
the professional developments of others.
My You Tube Videos
My Book Link on Amazon.com
My Book Page
My Organization GRCAM
Current Mood: accomplished