Followers

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

(What is the Grass Roots Community Activist Movement? )

The Grass Roots Community Activist Movement is a private for profit service base business created for the sole purpose to end gun violence, poverty, and structural inequality in Urban America and in America in general. In addition, we will provide violence prevention and pro-vision for stress alleviation to low income working families through our multi services: respite childcare, education and academic enrichment programs. GRCAM will provide high quality strategies and methods for parents and their children through support and guidance; while encouraging self-respect, self-reliance, self-control, family values and stability. I wrote my book “The Solution For Black America: Reclaiming, Rebuilding, And Restoring The Urban Ghettos In America” second edition because I lack support from established black organizations in Chicago such as the NAACP, Chicago Urban League, and Rainbow Push Coalition of Chicago as well as the black churches from my former community. It’s my hope that my organization will play a major role on the local level and also on a national level fighting for the inner city urban poor at the local, state and federal level. This organization will do cooperative alliance with similar grassroots organizing.


Company Overview

The Grass Roots Community Activist Movement was created back in 1991 and only exist online. It is my hope to recruit the best and brightest people that I network with online to help me turn my vision into a reality in order for me to move from behind a computer into the target communities that wants and need our services. I am on 300 social networks and I correspond with 125,000 people worldwide. I have created several private online groups which has been the meeting place to unite and give a voice to others who agree with my vision. We believe that vibrant community-based organization, led by the people most affected by social and economic injustice, are key to putting an end to the failed policy of the past by building a new better community for everyone based on community values.

Description

GRCAM members will be dedicated to improving the lives of the low-income African American community. I wrote my book in order to attract talented individuals across racial lines and geography so that we can multiply our voice. GRCAM will also be dedicated to organizing and building grassroots power and leadership.



We will edit or delete offensive comments at our discretion. Editing and deleting comments is not indicative of our stance on any particular issue; it is simply a measure taken to douse out flame wars and encourage intelligent commentary.

Comments that are derogatory based on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation and/or otherwise similarly derogatory will be deleted. Commercial, off-topic, violent, and comments that personally attack other commenters will be deleted as well.
Mission

The Grass Roots Community Activist Movement mission is to bring goods and services to the low-income African American community. Career politicians has failed for over thirty years to get it right. Fixing the problem is a daunting challenge, but action must be taken to do the right thing by using what I wrote in my book as a road map for practical solution that will benefit all communities that work with our organization. Also to create our own political party at the local level that will change the current gun laws, policies and institutions that affects those who are trapped in American Ghettos.

Show and Prove


My Book Links
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/Solution-Black-America-Reclaiming-Rebuiling/dp/1480074365/ref=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1353183068&sr=1-5&keywords=The+Solution+For+Black+America

Createspace.com



No comments: