Followers

Monday, March 18, 2013

(Speak With New Urban Author Mr. Emmanuel Barbee)

I will be holding an online conference on April 30th 2013

PLACE: Facebook and Skype. My Skype screen (manwell4mankind)

TIME: 5:00PM – 11:55PM Central Time

Q: What makes my book different than others, who write about the same
issues?

A: I have been pushing the need for gun control in our inner cities for the past 21 years. I provide a roadmap on how to end gun violence, poverty, and structural inequality in Urban America and in America in general. We have witness that no past or present organizations in the United States have solved gun violence, poverty, and structural inequality since the Civil Rights era. I wrote my book to first recruit others from around the country, who have read my book, also agree with my vision and all of the principles to contact me, if possible come to Chicago and work with me directly. I view sharing my story as witnessing for God. I want to start a private profit service base business which will serve the low income African American communities starting in Chicago and eventually 25 other cities in America. Our people, who are trapped in American ghettos are facing genocide. If you have a shred of human decency, you would purchase my book and read my story for yourself.

Q: How will you get funding for your organization (GRCAM)?

A: I’m seeking investors as well as using proceeds from my book to help fund my organization. Every person on my friends list have a chance to be part of this new movement in Black America. I’m asking you purchase my book and read the entire book, if you agree with my vision and all of the principles, then I would like to speak with you about spreading my vision and work with me in turning my book into a movie. I can then gain the capital to hire others, who are serious about making GRCAM effective and a success for our people one city one state at a time.

Q: How will that benefit me by helping you?

A: I will share the spot light with you, and you will go down in history for helping me turn my vision into reality. GRCAM only exist online for now, which is why I am on 300 social networks sharing my vision with 125,000 people worldwide to get on board. I will only work with those, who are serious about with working with me.

My book links

Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Solution-Black-America-Reclaiming-Rebuiling/dp/1480074365/ref=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1353183068&sr=1-5&keywords=The+Solution+For+Black+America

Createspace

https://www.createspace.com/4021116

My Facebook Fan Page:

https://www.facebook.com/newurbanauthorandnewhoodvisionary

No comments: