Followers

Friday, November 16, 2012

My Revised Book Is Now Available To The Public:

My Revised Book Is Now Available To The Public: “The Solution For Black America: Reclaiming, Rebuilding, And Restoring The Urban Ghettos In America” Second Edition.

I am asking all of my cyber friends and associates to do your part in helping me make this second book to get on the best seller list so that I can turn my book into a movie and share with the world about what I been trying to do for the past 21 years in Urban America without support from any established black organizations in my city or from any black churches in my former community. I want to share with the public at large about my vision on how my organization will end gun violence, poverty, and structural inequality in Urban America and in America in general if given a chance. This is my contribution back to my community and to my people worldwide. Those of you who will work with me directly I will openly reward you with a position within my organization and you will go down in history for I share the spot light with those who are sincere in heart. May this book be a blessing to all those who read it. Peace & blessings.

Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/Solution-Black-America-Reclaiming-Rebuiling/dp/1480074365/ref=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1353183068&sr=1-5&keywords=The+Solution+For+Black+America

My new publisher Createspace


My You Tube Videos


My Business Interview Scroll down to archives and select my name Emmanuel Barbee.

http://www.1smslive.com/


My Organization GRCAM
http://manwellsmovement.webs.com/home.htm

No comments: