Followers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Absolute Truth:

Dear friends & associates


I need your support and for you all to purchase my new book. I need you all to spread the word about my new book with your family, friends, and neighbors so that I can make it on the bestseller list and eventually appear on the Oprah show to share my message to America. In my book I reveal the forbidden knowledge that Rich Folks don't want you to know about. I discussed how we can end poverty in America, how we can end gun violence in the inner cities, and how we can eventually become a money-free society all in "The Solution For Black America:" The main question at hand is how many of our children in the inner city must die before we unite and confront this issue once and for all? In addition, I also have the answer to solve structural inequality and unemployment in America once and for all. Peace be multiplied.


Book Link:

https://www2.xlibris.com/bookstore/bookdisplay.aspx?bookid=76565


The Grass Roots Community Activist Movement

http://manwellsmovement.webs.com/

No comments: