Followers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Will Anyone Out There Heed 2 The Call?

The Struggle To Find Real Brothers & Sisters That Share My Vision: To Improve Black

Impoverished Neighborhoods In This Country Dear Brothers & SistersI would first like to thank

all of you for accepting my hand of friendship. As 2008 comes near an end, I would like to remind

you all that we as a people have made history again by electing the first Black President of The

United States "President Elect Barack Obama."I urge you all to have patient while President

Elect Obama tackle the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression.If change can happen in

the highest office in the land then surely change can also happen in the inner city ghettos across

this country. I agree with President Barack Obama that government can't solve everything we

as American citizens must take responsibility for things we can control within our communities. I

need those of you who are serious and interested in assisting me in leading the fight to Reclaim,

Rebuild, and Restore our impoverished inner city ghettos to stand with me. I feel so honored to

have new members which joined my other group "Light OF The World Inspirational Group." I

am constantly inspired by how many lives they touch online and offline. I still have an open

invitation to my other group "The Grass Roots Community Movement" I would be nice if you all

would join either group but if not would you at least purchase my new book?Another way you

can help is by telling all of your friends, family members, and your neighbors, to purchase my

new book which will be completed by next spring 2009. In this book I will share my personal

experience growing up in the hood. I will provide recommendations to Black Leaders, and Black

Businesses within the community. If the community stand behind me and support this cause I

can then move from behind the computer and create my Non-profit organization that will give

jobs to every person in the community that needs an honest paying job. I will hire you. If you

don't have any skills I will train you. Ask me how? Buy the book to find the answer. One of the

major problem we have is that we don't support Black Businesses. My organization will hire only

those within the community. For example, just like the business owners of Chinese franchises

they hire their own, Mexican Americas hire there own for day labor and landscaping

industry.Like wise I to will hire only those who are from the immediate community. This is the

major reason why other groups are so successful. My book will address the many circumstances

that often lead to unemployment, health problems, and housing instability in our community. In

time, once we get ourcommunity in order then I would reach out to others outside of our

community and assist them with there struggles.My whole purpose for being online is to spread

my message to as many Brothers and Sisters as possible. I share all of my online resources for

those who would like to use them. For example, I share my Web Journal which has all kinds of

information from college scholarships / grants, Housing information around the country, and

Employment information. All I ask in return was that you all would exchange emails with me and

alsojoin one of my online groups so that you can network with others across the country. Change

in the hood will not come from local politicians whose lives have never been touched by poverty.

Change in the hood can only come from within the community. We are all interconnected, when

our children succeed, when our families are healthy, our community become stronger.In this day

and age we all need to take precaution. Before I admit anyone in my group I will screen them

first. Just because a person have dark skin and a nice smile does not mean that they are truly

supportive of the uplifting of our people there are devils in every race. Let's make our new

President proud by joining this new movement. Matthew 25:31-45Web

Web Group: "The Grass Roots Community Movement"

http://groups.google.com/group/the-grass-roots-community-movement